"Get up, that's our spot" he says.

Nick and Annabelle go to get up but stop when no one else is.

"No, we are sitting here today" Justin says.

"Just because you stood up to a bully doesn't mean we are scared of you" one says.

Raegan stands up, angry, they step back.

"Uhhh" they stumble.

"We are sitting here today" Raegan repeats.

"Okay!" They scramble off.

We eat the rest of lunch peacefully, laughing and joking about random stuff.

"Oh guys! Remember when we went to the mall and a guy stole right in front of us? When he ran, we almost got arrested" Damon says

I start laughing, "yeah! Our parents were so mad, they almost sued the mall!"

Justin giggled, "he stole a pare of Little girls shoes, and he was like, 14"

"Yeah, I get that you can have a sister or something, or you could have a baby young. But at 14, that's WAY WAY to young. And if you had a sister you wouldn't steal it?" Damon explains.

"Y'all are really really good friends, better than Jack, Raegan and I" Kale says.

"Idk" Justin says, "Jastin and Damon are really good friends"

Justin winks at us both. I blush, and look at him. He is staring at me, making me blush harder.

I hide my face in my sweatshirt.

I look just to see Justin whisper something in Damons ear, Damon nod, blushing and then Damon pulling out his phone.

Soon enough I get a text.

(Favirote guy ❤️- Damon J- JASTIN)

Favirote guy ❤️- Hey...

J- What's going on!?!?

Favirote guy ❤️- I need to ask you something

J- show me where the bathroom is? I don't want to do this via text, I'm nervous.

Favirote guy ❤️- uhhh yeah, I guess?

J- thanks!

---

I get up faster than I thought I ever would. Damon drags me to the bathroom and passes.

I try to stop him but I cant. I pin him to the wall

"Jastin! Uhhh" he mutters.

Our faces are inches apart. Agh! Weird weird!

He pecks my lips and covers his mouth.

"I... just... kissed... my... cru- best... f-friend..." he mumbles

"Cru? As In CRUSH?" I ask

"Uhhh maybe? Please don't hate me!" He pleads.

I smile super big, I jump hug him, "DAMON IM SO HAPPY WHY WOULD I HATE YOU?"

"You are? YAY" he squeaks and sets me down.

"Jastin, I got a question" Damon says mervously.

"Yeah?" I squirm

"Will you go out with me?" He asks.

My eyes widen and I smile, "of course! Wait- what about Justin?" I ask, laughing.

"He told me to do it" Damon explains.

"I- yeah! Of course!" I hug him.

We head back to the lunch room and a few seats are changed.

Raegan is sitting by Justin, I am sitting by Damon, Ana and Nick are sitting together and Kale and Jack are sitting together.

After lunch Damon stops me in the halls.

"Can you come with ME to my next class?" He asks

"Yeah sure!" I say.

Justin's POV

In this class I'm alone, in the corner. We had a sub, she was the kind of sub who switched everyone's Seats, got everyone's names wrong and messed up the lessons.

She re arranged seats and didn't notice me in the back. No one did. I was so happy.

Just then the intercom came on, "Justin Blake has a present in the office, please send him down."

I get up and she taps her board.

"Oh sweety I didn't know you were there, im sorry, when you come back sit in the front Middle okay? Okay"

I walk down and see everyone there. When they move out of the way I see 7 boxes.

We all find the ones with our names on it.

It was from my dad. When we opened them they had various thins in them.

Raegan had a shirt that says "property of <<<----" and I had the other half.

Jastin had a hurt that said, "im gay for
---->" and Damon had the other one.

Everyone got a bracelet that had everyone's names on them.

One bracelet had:
Nick
Ana
Kale
Jack
Jastin
Damon
Justin
Raegan

--

All of those names.

Kale, Jack, Ana, and Nick had shirts that said stupid stuff like, "Im only single because I like Pringles"

There were notes in each box as well.

----
Word count: 1214

Missy~chan OUT