Chapter 19

DAQUAN P.O.V

''Man them hoes over there bad as fuck'' says my nigga name Will.

''Hell yeah man. Let me go get one of their numbers'' Dell says.

''Bruh chill you got a girl'' I say to Dell.

''What that mean?'' He asks laughing.

''Be faithful'' I say shaking my head.

''Ain't no such thing as being faithful'' Dell says while walking over to the girls.

''Bruh you so faithful and don't even gotta girl'' Will says.

''Ion see myself just fucking these hoes like that no more. I really wanna loyal ass female that's down for me like I'm down for her''

''Damn big boy you speaking real dreams'' Will says making me laugh.

''Man it's not even that. Bruh Pops cheated on Ma and got a bih pregnant. Not once but twice''

''You lying'' he says in shock.

''I put this shit on everything I love''

''Your mama is fine as fuck. Any nigga will love to have her!!!!! Pops tripping for that one what the fuck'' he says.

''Now you see how I'm feeling man. I can't even look a bruh the same anymore because of this shit''

''Man charge that shit to the game. Don't be like him. Now I see why you wanna be so faithful cause you don't like seeing your mom hurting. I'm sorry bruh. You know I'm here for you bruh. We bros don't be scared to talk to me. I got some sense or what not'' he says making me laugh.

''Ight bruh thanks''

''Aye y'all got some white stuff'' says this real skinny lady.

''Oh what's up ms. Destiny. What can I get for you today?'' Dell says running back across the street.

''I damn sure wasn't finna sell to her ass. Look like she finna die'' Will says shaking his head.

''Dell what you called her?''

''This Destiny nigga'' he says. My heart drops.

''Excuse me ma'am?'' I say looking at the lady.

''Daquan?'' she says looking like she's about to cry.

''Yeah'' I say looking at my biological mother. I kinda looked like her.

''Boy you is so grown up now. You look just like your dad'' she says coming closer to me.

''What you doing over here?''

''How the fuck you know this sherm Ms. Destiny?'' Dell asks.

''This sherm is my son''

''SON?!''

''AYE DESTINY COME ON!'' Says some nigga from the car.

''Hold on'' she says grabbing the money out her bra.

''Don't do this in front of me. Go mom'' I say while pushing her into the car.

''Who the fuck you is?'' the nigga asks.

''Her son'' I say while opening up the car door and making sure she got in safely.

''Son?'' he asks laughing and begins the car.

''Don't ever sell to her again bruh or I'll kill you'' I say to Dell.

''Boy who the fuck you talking too?'

''Your bitch ass nigga. You see she bout dead and you still wanna serve her. Nigga like I said serve her again and you'll be dead'' I say grabbing my shit and walking away .

''What's wrong?'' Ariel asks while I'm walking thru the door.

''Nothing'' I say. ''Ma here?''

''Yeah and grandma and grandpa'' she says making me suck my teeth. I just wanted to talk to my mama right now.

''Oldest grandson what's up playa?'' Grandad asks making me laugh. He's always been so damn cool man.

''What's up grandpops"

''Chilling like a villian''

''Boy you so handsome'' Grandma says as I give her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

''Thank grandma. Aye Ma can I talk to you in the kitchen?''

''Yes baby'' she says getting up and walking. My mom was so beautiful man. Why Jaquan cheat on her?

''Wassup baby boy" she says hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

''I seen Destiny today'' I say blinking my eyes. Trying not to cry.

''Destiny as in your mom?''

''Yeah'' I say.

''Don't cry baby. What's wrong?''

''Dell been selling crack to her and she look as if she can die any minute. I told that fuck nigga if he sells to her one more time Ima kill him and I put that on his mama head''

''Baby calm down come here'' 

''It hurts me seeing her like that ma. I wish I wouldn't have even seen her bruh''

''Calm down Quan. Maybe that was a sign from God telling you to get close to her before its too late''

''She wasn't even in my life. Should I even care about her?''

''Yes you should care about her. That's your mama''

''You my mama'' I say making her give me a glare.

''If I was you I'll keep a lookout on her baby boy. You never know what this sign maybe'' she says kissing me on the cheek and walking off. I took a deep breath and signed. Maybe she was right.

''You good bro?'' Ariel asked me while coming in my room.

''Yeah'' I say to her. Not wanting to let her know that I ran into my crackhead mama.

''I know you better than that brodie''

''Why should I even tell you what's going on in my life?''

''I'm your sister'' she says.

''A sister that always throws shit in my face. Get out bruh'' I say thinking about how she did me the last time.

''No I'm not getting out. Look I'm sorry for what I said. I was wrong. Okay? I was just mad and upset. Forgive me . Please?''

''I ran into my mom today. You're right she is a crackhead and she could die any minute'' I say while tears begin to fall down.

''Don't cry baby'' Ariel says coming over to hug me.

''This isn't right Ariel. I feel as if my life is falling apart. The girl who I wanted to get serious with is pregnant, pops cheating on mom and now my biological mom looks hurt really bad. I can't take this shit. This is my senior year. I'm supposed to be having the time of my life''

''An you still can bro. Don't let stuff stop you. Get in touch with Destiny. Let her know how you feel as being her son. An for Princess talk to her as well. Don't hold shit in bruh. Let that shit out. I'm here to talk too as well. You're my big brother man. I love you to death. I'm here for whatever you need'' she says kissing me on the cheek and giving me a hug.

''I love you too'' I say crying in her shoulders. ''I love you too sis''