Chapter 12

''Oh shit'' Daquan says as we're all shocked in what just happened. I look over at Q and he's beginning to unbuckle his belt.

''You think you grown or some shit'' he says while trying to get his belt off.

''Q NOOOO!!!'' I say getting in the front of him. He then stops and looks at Ariel.

''I'm so disappointed in you. I don't have shit else to say to you'' he says and walks off. Ariel just lays there crying more than ever now.

''Mommy I'm so sorry'' she says. ''I was just scared''. Me personally didn't know what to say to my own daughter. If anything I feel as if it's my fault because a mother should know when her daughter is going through something. I was so caught up on my marriage troubles that I wasn't even paying attention to my own damn kids.

''Just get up and go to your room. I'll be up to talk to you'' I say to her trying my best to hold back my tears.

''Did you guys know about this?" I ask Daquan and Tyquan

''Naw ma we would of told you straight up'' Daquan says.

''Yeah ma'' Tyquan says. I sigh and begin to walk upstairs to check on Q.

''Knock knock'' I say coming in our room. He's on the bed with his head in his hands.

''Where did we go wrong baby?'' He asks.

''Nowhere baby'' I say walking over to him.

''Who in the hell would of thought Ariel would be fucking????'' he says with anger in his voice.

''Calm down. She is 16 Q'' I say.

''I don't give a fuck. She can be 35 years old and better not be fucking in my book'' he says.

''We need to talk to her Q . Just to get the full story'' 

''You can talk to her. I ain't saying shit to her ass'' he says.

''That's our daughter'' I say.

''As of now no-'' I cut him off.

''Okay so one thing you not finna do is disclaim our daughter. I understand that you're pissed right now. Shit I am too but the least we can do is be parents and talk to her to see what really took place and what really happened'' I say.

''What really took place and what really happened? What took place was she laid up with some nigga who ain't give a fuck about her. Then what took place was she got pregnant and had to get a job because she wasn't really ready for that lifestyle so she got an abortion. Bingo'' he says getting up.

''You don't kn-'' he cuts me off.

''What the fuck I don't know Jewel???? Don't take up for her ass cause I promise you gone regret it. Ain't shit to talk about when it comes to Ariel anymore. She wanna be grown and shit then we gone let her be grown and shit. Let her keep her lil job. Daddy ain't providing for her anymore. I'm getting out of her man. I love you'' he says while grabbing his keys and walking out. I decide to go check on Ariel to see if she has calmed down. I peek in her room and she's still sitting on her bed crying.

''Go away'' she says.

''No . I'm here to talk''

''Why? You know I disgust you now'' she says

''Ariel... you do not disgust me at all. Me as a mother is disappointed in myself because I should've noticed something was going on with you myself. Instead of worrying about me and your father, I should of been worried about you and your brothers to see how you guys were doing.''

''Don't be mad at yourself Ma'' she says crying. ''I laid down unprotected not you'

''It's not even that Ariel. You're a teenager. Things like that happen. I just wished you would've talked to me and we could of made things way better. Yeah you got an abortion. Yeah you got a job. But Ariel you gonna look back at this situation and regret everything that took place. You gone say to yourself how you wished you would've talked to me or your dad on what was best to do.''

''I was scared Ma. At the time I wasn't thinking.'' She takes a huge sigh. ''I'm so stupid to actually believe that he was telling the truth when he said he pulled out and everything. I actually thought me and him had a bond. He took my virginity and I swear the next couple weeks I ain't hear from him'' she begins crying. ''I'm so sorry for hurting you and dad. Especially my future. But I promise starting today I'm going to get my life back on track. I can't disappoint you guys anymore. I feel as if now I'm you and dad's biggest downfall and it hurts me so much now''

''Ariel you're not our biggest downfall. Don't think that of yourself. You made a mistake and got out of it. But now Ariel... things are about to change. And when I say change I mean change for the better for everyone in this house. Don't get mad at me but for now all I have to be strict on you. Way more stricter now. This situation has took a toll on me and your dad and we just found out what happened today and it's already weighing us down. It's time for a new Ariel''

''Yes ma'am'' she says coming to hug me and begins to cry even more. It's honestly time for a new chapter for all of us.....