5화

Lami: "Did you see Koeun unnie on your way in?" she asked their manager as he walked in to put the girls' bags away.
Manager: "Yea, she's making a phone call right now" he casually said.
Hina: "Manager-nim!" she shouted, which startled him.
Manager: "What the-- you scared me with your loud voice!" he said to her.
Hina: "Why did you let her use your phone?!"
Manager: "I let you use my phone whenever you need to call your parents too" he responded thinking she was jealous that Koeun was using his phone.

Herin: "That's not it, manager-nim. There are some... malicious comments that... netizens have been making online regarding Koeun-unnie" she calmly informed him.
Manager: "What does that have to do with her using my---" he stopped himself. "Ohhhhh noooo" he realized what he just did.
Hina: "I'm going to go down to look for Koeun unnie just to make sure she's okay" she stormed out the door, followed by Herin and their manager.
Manager: "Lami-ya, stay here! Let us know if Koeun comes back" he told her as she guarded the door.

Running all over the dorm, Herin bumps into Mark who is coming out of their side of the dorm to take the trash out.

Herin: "So sorry, Mark oppa" she apologized for making him drop the trash bag.
Mark: "That's okay" he assured her. "What are you doing out here at this time of the night?" he asked her.
Herin: "I'm looking for---" but then she stopped herself. She knew very well that if she were to tell Mark why she was running around the place- that he'd go ballistic looking for Koeun as well.
Mark: "For...?"
Herin: "I'm looking for... for..." she paused to think, "for my hair accessory" she finally said.
Mark: "Need some help? What does it look like?" he asked.
Herin: "It's okay, it's old anyway. I'll just... buy a new one" she insisted.
Mark: "But you're out here looking for it. I'm sure it's important to you" he said. "C'mon, I'll help you look for it" he dumped the trash bag. "Where did you last see it or have it on?"
Herin: "No, no-- I mean it. No use of finding it anymore" she felt stupid since her lie had backfired.
Mark: "We'll look for it together" he insisted again. "Let's start with the garden" he smiled before walking towards the front of the dorms.

Herin followed behind, not knowing what to say or do because she knew she wasn't looking for her hair bracket but instead Koeun. After a few minutes of finding nothing, Mark insisted they look around at the back where the gazebo was but Herin couldn't take it anymore.

Herin: "It's not there!" she stopped him.
Mark: "What do you mean?"
Herin: "I- I mean... I already looked back there. It's not there either" she lied.
Mark: "Oh, okay..." he put his hands on his hips and wondered where they could possibly find it next. "Maybe you dropped it in the car?"
Herin: "Yeah, yeah I probably did. I'll look for it again tomorrow. You should go inside now" she didn't want him to find out that Koeun was missing.

Mark: "What about you? How come you're not going in?" he smiled at her.
Herin: "Eoh? Oh... I will. I mean, I am. I'm going right now" she lied again as she slowly started to walk towards the girls' dormitory.
Mark: "See you tomorrow at practice" he waved to her as he walked into the boys' dormitory.

Herin felt bad for lying to Mark... but she knew that if he knew Koeun was missing- he'd freak out and that would only hurt Herin more. Why couldn't he see through me and understand my feelings for him? she thought to herself as she was about to head back into the girls' dorm.

Manager: "Find her yet?" he asked as he approached Herin from the side.
Herin: "Find who?" she was startled.
Manager: "Koeun" he rolled his eyes.
Herin: "Ah, Koeun-unnie..." she snapped out of her zoned thoughts. "No, not yet. I'll try the back again" she said but not before she realized Mark was standing in front of her.