Chapter 20: Future for little Payne.

Start from the beginning

*not again* I thought.

Liam didn’t fight back, instead he let Harry punch him, he looked at me emotionless. Louis and Niall rushed into the living room, from upstairs when the lamp fell, shattering on the floor.

“whats going on?!” Louis yelled. As him and Niall grabbed Harry off of liam.

“liam knocked up Annie” harry stated angrily. Brushing off the 2 boys before making his way upstairs.

Niall helped liam off the floor, his face was bleeding. He walked up to me and hugged me.

“is it true?” he whispered in my ear.

I squeezed my eyes shut, as the tears rushed out.

I started hitting his chest.

“you knew harry liked me?” I yelled in his face.

His eyes had a worried look in them.

“how could you” I hit his chest.

“how could you not tell me” I was suddenly pulled away from Liam, not far enough, that I was able to slap him.

Tears began to form in his eyes as his left cheek began to turn red. As Niall took me away, he walked me to my room and sat with me on my bed.

If Liam just told me, I bet my life wouldn’t be like this, I wouldn’t have met Johnny cause I would have Harry as a boyfriend, I wouldn’t have developed deeper feelings for Liam cause I had Harry and I would have not gotten knocked up by Liam, if harry was my boyfriend. It would of clicked earlier that harry liked me, if only Liam just gave me a hint that he liked me

“why does shit things happen to me Niall?” I asked, crying onto his shoulder.

“everything will get sorted Annie” he said stroking my hair.

My exhaustion from all the drama, caused me to become so tired as i eventually fell asleep.

I felt an arm wrap around my stomach, a warm body covering my back and a warm breath down my neck.

“im sorry” his whispered.

He touched my stomach.

“im going to be a dad” he stated. The joy in his voice overwhelmed me.

I turned to look at him, his eyes apologetic. I smiled at him and kissed him.

No matter how hard I try to get mad at him and stay mad at him, he manages to make me fall in love with him again. Even though i wish life wasn't as complicated, im glad i got to finally love the first guy i fell for. my best friend.

“what are we going to do liam?” I asked when we broke away from the kiss.

“I don’t know Annie”

There was silence as I stared into his beautiful brown eyes.

“but, I will forever support you and my baby. I will be here for you Annie, no matter what. If it takes me quitting one direction, then let it be. I have to support you, my family”

a tear slips my eyes.

“no liam, I can’t let you leave one direction, leave your best mates and the millions of fans who have bought tickets to your tour, to see you live. Me and our little bump will support you wherever you are.” I said

“how did I get so lucky” he replied, kissing my forehead.

KNOCK KNOCK

we both looked at the doors direction before Niall stepped in.

“hey Liam, we gotta leave in an hour” niall said.

“Get another ticket, Annie is coming with us”

Niall nodded and left the room.

I looked at liam with questioned eyes.

“don’t worry, I got you” he said smiling.

I smiled back but I was still worried, my parents, my school, my future are all going to change. Being in love with liam payne was going to be hard with all the media but being pregnant to liam will be crazy and I just couldn’t bare to think what family and friends will think of me.

Liam notices my worry.

He sat us both up and leant his forhead on mine.

“Annie Jasmine Fisher, I promise to care for you and the baby. I promise I will be there for you no matter what. I promise to hold your hair when you have morning sickness. I promise to change the babies diaper. And I promise ill be the best father, because I love you Annie Fisher. I love you forever and always.”

I embraced him in a tight hug.

 “I love you to” I whispered

I'll hold onto your promises liam, cause our little future is in your hands.

---------------------

BOOK 2: STYLING MY LOVE FOR PAYNE :)