" There you go again Missy ,zobo, zobo zobo ,sometimes I used to wonder whether all the people you love on this planet comes after zobo " Simran squeezed her face .

" By the way when is Yaya Al-Amin coming back " I asked taking out the bag I packed my Abayah from yesterday .

" Don't tell me you have a crush on him too " she asked incredulously popping her eyes out .

" No I don't have a crush on him, I have a truck load of crushes on him since I have become a crusher " I rolled my eyes at her .

" If you admit that you do have a crush on my brother I will give you a truck load of hibiscus " she mimicked me and I aimed towards her with a punch .

" Ouch ! Evilest witch " She wailed

" Yeah that's my first name ,evilest witch Manal Khaleed " I stuck my tongue out at her earning a glare

" Seriously ,I hate you " she said

" And I hate you way more " I gave her a hug and she escorted me to where the driver is waiting for me.

" Allah Hafiz dear,take heart and be a good girl ,talk to ya later and I will miss you ,thanks for coming " she waved and I smiled sticking my tongue out through the window.

" See who is behaving like a good girl while you are a total bad child " I said as we left their compound.

I Felt really good after such a long time and I kept thanking Allah ,praying that Abby and Ammy ,Muntaseer and Hajia will forgive me too so that everything will be alright but boy I was so wrong .

Everyone was in the living room waiting for me ,Ammy looks like she had cried and Abby looks indifferent .After I greeted everyone which lucky for me they all answered with a poker face except Hajia who even hugs me to her side. Abby cleared his throat

" Manal I have decided that you will go to the place where your mother and I grew up so that you will have a glimpse of what we've gone through and maybe you'll learn your lesson and start respecting people " he commanded .

I thought I didn't heard him well, that it Is my imagination playing a trick on me or I was having a nightmare but the fact that even Muntaseer looked shocked made me realise that I wasn't dreaming .It's my dad ,the love of my life ,my hero, my knight in shining armor ,the person who calls me his princess and grant my every wish in a blink of an eye is sending me to a village I have never been to for only Allah knows how long because of my bad habits . I gulped down the tears that threatened to spill and just shook my head indicating that I've heard what he said .

" You'll stay there for two months and you will come back after which I will marry you off to a man of my choice ,I hope within those months you will learn your lessons and start treating people with humility. We will leave next week in shaa Allah " he stated with a tone of finality

.I looked up at him to make sure it is my Abby who just talked not an alien and I was met with his unsmiling face ,he looked away avoiding my gaze and I said

" I am really sorry Abby ,Ammy ,Hajia and Muntaseer, for disappointing you all ,but if this is what it takes for you to forgive me then I am ready to accept my fate ,I know you won't choose a husband who is not good for me Allah kaimu lokacin da alheri " I said brokenly getting up to leave .

From the corner of my eyes I saw a tear trailed down Ammy's face and I heard the faint voice of Hajia saying " isn't this too much on her ?" Before I locked my door . I couldn't cry ,the pain is too much for me to even shed a single tear. My heart is too heavy for me . I spent only God knows how many agonising hours before I heard someone comes into my room. I don't have to raise my head to know that it was Abby because I will always know that intoxicating and cool scent of his perfume. He sat on the edge of my bed .