11

Gin's sword pierced through a person's body that didn't belong to Ora. Horrified and shocked, Ora looked at her savior as he knelt down while embracing her protectively. He had a deep stab, his blood splattered on the ground and formed a large red pool.

"L-Lord Byakuya?" Ora's eyes were widened. "Why did you do this?"

"How touching," Captain Aizen said. "You protected your wife, but you should have gotten here a while earlier." He walked closer. "Don't mind me to kill you both, do you?"

"Don't touch him." Ora lowly said.

"Oh, your reiatsu is rising fast." Captain Aizen smirked. "Are you mad at me for wanting to kill him?"

The ground crumbled as Ora's reiatsu became higher and higher. It was unbearable for those who couldn't handle strong spiritual pressure well, such as Inoue, Chad and Uryu. They fell unconscious by Ora's spiritual pressure, but the others present just watched as she stood up.

"With the Hōgyoku out of your soul, your reiatsu is released at its full capacity." Captain Aizen said. "I must say that you have quite the power inside of you and I've never noticed."

"I will not let you hurt the ones that are dear to me." Ora raised her hand to the side, where it was suddenly absorbed by an invisible void. "Melt, Sesshoumaru." A slender wavy green sword appeared from the void as Ora took out her hand. Her zanpakuto couldn't be released like others swords did, she needed to be careful when taking the sword out of the void or else the person next to her - in that case, Byakuya - would have irreversible wounds. Pointing her sword towards Captain Aizen, Ora made a distance between her and Byakuya.

"I always liked your sword, Ora." Captain Aizen spoke. "It's so different from the others, you can instantly kill someone if the venom touches the skin."

"Then avoid my sword, or else your going to die in seconds." She flash-stepped behind him, as if she was going to stab him from behind, however she was stopped and shoved to the side by Byakuya himself.

"What are you doing?!" Ora shouted.

"Look at the sky." He simply told her.

A huge dent shattered the sky above them, it was so huge that it could reach the captains' barracks, on the other side of the hill. Three columns of yellow light fell from the dent and landed on Captain Aizen, Captain Tosen, and Captain Ichimaru. They elevated in the sky towards the dent, which was slowly opening, revealing almost a dozen of Menos Grande - Hollows created by hundreds of other Hollows. It wasn't the first time that Ora saw one, but it still could send shivers down her spine.

"Come back here, bastard!" Lieutenant Tetsuzaemon shouted.

"Stop!" Ora shouted. "There's nothing you can do once they are surrounded by that yellow light - Negacion. Menos use it to help others of their kind." She explained. "They cannot attack and we cannot enter."

"Correct." Captain Aizen spoke.

"Have you gone so low that you joined their side, Aizen?" Captain Ukitake asked. "What's the reason for that?"

"I'm going to seek new heights, Ukitake. From what I believe, there's no one standing in Heaven controlling this universe." Captain Aizen took off his glasses. "Not you, not me, not even God. However, that vacancy in the throne will soon end." He broke his glasses. "Because I'm going to stay in Heaven." He looked at them from above. "Farewell, Death Gods. And Ora," He looked at the woman. "I hope you survive." With a smirk, he disappeared into the dent, that closed off seconds after.

The pain that hit Ora was the most unbearable that she handled in all of her existence. She dropped on the ground, screaming and crying over the pain she was feeling. It felt like someone was dismembering her little by little. It felt like she was stabbed by her own sword and the venom was making the effect. It felt like someone was stabbing her without stopping.
The reiatsu around her was dense, heavy and almost too powerful to stay near. Some lieutenants fell on the ground unconscious while there were others - along with the captains - that struggled to face her spiritual pressure.