Coming Soon

Preview

"how did you sneak out?"

"my parents are sleeping"

"they're going to kill you"

"i don't care"

"you're gonna get caught-"

"i missed you."

In which two more or less ordinary high-school boys - who coincidentally have the same syllable in their names and are both a little short compared to most people around them - are madly in love and can't help but break their parents' rules to meet.

No one knows they're dating and they can't tell anyone because not even their friends or family would understand or accept them.

One day, the people around them seem to notice they're more than just best friends hanging around during breaks. So they stop sitting so close to each other that their thighs are touching while eating lunch and everything else that's necessary to prevent people from finding out.

But since the younger one of the two is a little clingy and can't deal with not being close enough to his lover he has to think about a way to be around him again.

Sadly he's also the one with the stricter parents - the type of parents who would kill him if they'd know their son is gay.

So he starts secretly sneaking out to meet his boyfriend at night.

Not minding that he won't get enough sleep and be too tired to focus in class.

So tired that he'll fall asleep either laying on his arms - which are usually resting on the table - or leaning against his boyfriend's shoulder - who sits next to him in every class they have together.

This is something else than my usual stories but I wanted to try something new.

I hope it won't be too bad.

This book will be written in lowercase. As I said: I feel like trying new things at the moment.
(maybe because I did 'try' something new today: my Spanish classes started today 🎉)
So if you don't like reading a story without any capital letters in it then please just don't read it.
Thank you! 💛

I'll be back with updates on all my stories once I find time to write because college is taking all my spare time at the moment.

Sorry if you thought this would be an update... You can go on with your lives now!

I miss you my little raindrops... Remember I love you all! ❤