Prologue

No POV

"Hey Kurahime! Ruki! Please calm down!" Shino sighed as she watched them run around the house in excitement about their upcoming trip. "IT ISN'T HAPPENING FOR ANOTHER MONTH PLEASE CALM DOWN!"

Ruki walked up to Shino. "Wait... How long is a month?"

"Thirty-one days sweetie."

"And how long is that?"

"About four weeks."

"Oooooh." Ruki smiled.

Kurahime burst out laughing. "Haha! Niisan is dumb!"

"AM NOT!" Ruki protested giving a light tug to Kurahime's hair.

She yelped in protest. "OUCH! THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

"CHILDREN CALM DOWN!" Shino yelled to no avail.

Ruki was now in his chibi crying form in the corner.

Shino decided to call Kazuto.
(Btw. In this book they have the headset like things, like in Original Scale. And the viewing I guess is kinda similar to Accel World.)

"Hey what's up Shino?" Kazuto smiled at his wife.

"The kids are insane right now. I need a break. I am so glad tomorrow is your day to take care of them." Shino glanced at the living room. The state of it it could be better.

"Don't worry. They will tire themselves out like they usually do." Kazuto assured Shino.

"Better hope so."

"Whelp I have to get back to what I am doing but I am bringing home a surprise!"

"Thanks Kazuto. See ya."