A smile tugged at my lips. "Asad? In fact, yes, and he thinks you're something else, also. Want me to hook you two up, since you're obviously into older men?" I spat, and her smile faded.

"I'll pass, King Train. And you're playing with fire, your wife is doing a bit of tossing and turning over there."

She smiled and grabbed her bag, wrapping a hand around my bicep. "I'll see you at work tomorrow."

And with that, she walked out of my house.

~*~

Santiago

My blood was boiling.

Alessandra was leaving again.

I'd tuned out her usual spill. She'd be back in a few hours, she was going to run an errand or go to Pilates.

I simply didn't care, just because her lies weren't cutting it anymore. She didn't have me convinced.

Adora knew something was bothering me, so she cautiously shot me a few glances.

"Bye, everyone!" Alessandra yelled as she closed the door behind her, blowing the boys kisses.

I flexed my jaw and stood up, grabbing my keys and jacket. I walked towards the door and stood at the window until she got out of the driveway. I looked over my shoulder at Adora. "I'll be back."

I opened the door and sprinted to my car. I couldn't let her get too far ahead of me.

I sped out of my driveway and onto the road, and never slowed down. I could see her a few cars ahead of me so I stayed where I was, trying my hardest to stay under the radar.

I watched her turn into a motel parking lot, and I just knitted my brows together with a smile. I caught her as red handed as she could be, and there was no way to hide it now.

I cautiously drove into the parking lot and parked far away from her car, tapping my fingers against the steering wheel as I watched her walk to the door directly across from her.

She didn't even look behind her one last time before closing the door behind her. I decided to wait a few minutes to go inside, just simply because I knew it took a few minutes to get into sex.

I finally opened my door because I was getting impatient and ready to get to the bottom of what was going on. I slid my sunglasses down on my face so it was less obvious as to who I was, and walked across the parking lot.

Why cheat here if she's going to cheat?

Motel locks were definitely not the best, I knew from experience.

I closed my eyes and inhaled. I was about to find the woman I'd been with for nearly twenty years with someone else.

Not that it stung as much as it should have, but it did sting a little bit.

I gave the door a slight push and it opened slightly, so I twisted the doorknob. Motels weren't reliable, as I knew.

The door flew open, and I felt the most of a stab that I'd ever felt when I saw my wife in bed getting love bites by the second with my own brother.