the planning of a horrible hangover

Okay okay, I wanna get this out of the way.
Another trillie story, "the bully" ended a little while ago, and I was actually sad about it. I was inspired by a chapter where Tom delonge is Tre's friend. They all get stoned with Mike and I feel that I can somewhat make up the rest of that trillie story in my mind.

TRES POV

(After school)

"Ill see you later Billie, I have to go somewhere for a little while." I said to Billie.

Im going to face up to the woman that ruined my life.

My mother.

I walked down to my house, confidence up all the way.

Sneaking through the back door was easy, seeing how it was unlocked.

I walked up the stairs, hearing something from my mom's room all the way down the hall.

I walked down to her room to hear her moans, as I'm looking at my own mother, bouncing on a darker skinned man

I thought I was about to puke, as I ran down to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

Seeing a fucking crack whore prostitute as my mother was terrifying.

But I knew it was true.

I always I knew my mom cheated on my dad with men all the time, but I never saw it in action.

But I need this house back too. I'm her son.

I'll come here when she's not home, invite a few people over.

Yeah, seems fair enough.

I looked under my bed to see if my blunts and bottles of beer and vodka we're still under my bed.

New group chat with: Billie baby ❤, Mike Dirnty, and Tom De-fuck-you

Me: yo guys! Snuck back into my house, my mom is having sex with some dude, and she doesn't even know I'm here xD.

"Let's take this to your place" I hear my slutty mom moan through kisses, as I quickly hear them putting on their clothes and close the door, walking downstairs and the front door slamming shut.

Me: hang out at my place tonight. Come over at 7.

Billie baby ❤: Tre, are you sure about this?

Tom De-fuck-you: hell yeah bro! It's been awhile since we hung out! Do you want me to bring Mark? Totally capable of doing that.

     Tom De-fuck-you has added        "Deep voice Deep throat" to the group chat.

Deep voice Deep throat: heyyo why the fuck am I in this

Mike Dirnty: sure. I'll bring the booze.

Me: okay, I want to move back in. Fuck it guys I'm gonna do it. Bring over all your instruments and equipment. My mom is out for the night. WE GONNA GET SHIT FAAACCED!!

Billie baby ❤: Tre. If anything happens, you're more then welcome to stay at my place. See you soon xoxo

Mike Dirnty: cigarettes?

Tom De-fuck-you: bring as many as possible Mike.

This is gonna be lit.