"Did she now?" "Yeah, no one could tell who the kid was though because her big head blocked him." "He has a big head too." I whispered because I knew that I didn't mean it.

"Who?" "No one, I was just talking to myself." "Don't do that or people will think you're weird." "Got it." "Well I'm gonna go shower and if you aren't sick enough I wanna go get some pizza, my treat." "I'm suddenly not sick." I popped out of bed. "That's what I thought."

After I quickly got in the shower since I still had a strong scent of alcohol on me. It's a good thing that I could be a heavy drinker if I wanted to be because not even three or four drinks could take me down.

When I got in the hot water hit me and immediately got me thinking, how do I get Julian away from Lexi. I don't want to talk to him anytime soon so someone like Nick could help me with that. It's not that I don't want my sister to be happy, it's just that being a hoe should come with a price, especially one that she isn't expecting.

"Morgan hurry up or I'm leaving you!" Tanner screamed as I was getting dressed. "No don't, wait for me." I screamed back struggling to get my shoes on. "No promises." He screamed as I ran down the stairs with still only one shoe on.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he hopped in the drivers seat of my car. "Oh gosh you know that I hate surprises." "Trust me, you won't hate this one." He winked as he continued to drive.

After about 10 minutes of him driving we finally got to someone's house. "Where the hell did you take me?" "Welcome to la casa de Manning." "Stop messing with me." I said looking at the huge house.

"Hey you're here." Justin said walking outside to the car. "Yeah I dragged my sister with me since I couldn't leave the house without her." "What! You told me we were getting pizza."

"Don't worry, we're gonna make pizza inside." Justin interrupted as we walked us into his house.

"Oh yeah by the way Julian is upstairs.You can go upstairs and hang with him." He said and then I snapped out of the fantasy moment that I was out and okay. I forgot that Julian also lived here.

As I was walking up he stairs, I felt a sudden jolt of nervousness. "Morgan?" A voice said behind me. When I turned around I noticed Nick. "Hi nick." I waved still very nervous.

"You okay? What happened last night?", he asked. "Ugh I don't even wanna talk about it, too much happened." "I know that it's about Julian and your sister, I can tell that you're hurting." "Don't worry I'm over it and over him."

"What?" "Listen I don't wanna play games with anyone, especially him or Lexi or anyone for that matter." "It sounds like you let her win. I know this is weird coming from your ex, but why can't you move on from Noah?"

"I did move on, he just can't." "Of course he can't because he didn't get to see your body. You dated him the longest, but you never gave him what he actually wanted." "And I'm glad I didn't, he didn't deserve it."

"So why did he deserve your kiss?", I was about to answer until someone walked out of the room. "Hey nick what the hell are you-Morgan?" Julian was saying as he walked out of his room with Khalid behind him. "Sorry if I interrupted something, I'll just go. My brother came to hang out with yours." "That's okay stay." He said grabbing my shoulder.

"Julian get down here!" Justin screamed from downstairs. "Guys I'll be back, I'm just gonna make this pizza while Im down there." "Got it bro."