Twilight

A/N: I chose the title mainly because it was the song I was listening to when I wrote the half of this one-shot. I really had fun writing this one. I've never been satisfied in writing a one shot this much that I wanted to make it to a short story but I just couldn't this time. Because... life LOL. So I really hope you'd love this as much as I did.

Thanks for supporting and reading all the way until here even if I don't update regularly. Really, it makes my heart flutter with your comments and knowing you're reading this. BBYU ALL THE WAY. Haha!

--
"I dare you... to ask that girl out." The three good-looking boys followed the direction their hyung was pointing at. It was a shoulder-length red haired lady wearing a black body-hugging dress, falling short at her mid-thigh, showing her porcelain crossed long legs partnered with a red stiletto sitting on the stool by the bar. "A bonus if you could take her home."

One of the dongsaeng with an orange-colored hair whistled giving his hyung a pat on the back, still looking at the lady, "Who would have thought we could spot a good catch here?"

"Of course, it's my forte, Ilhoonie." The hyung was so proud of himself that he was grinning from ear-to-ear, showing his eye-smile, that made the girls from the other table squeal in delight.

"I'll go for it, Hyunsik-hyung." Even if this guy was bald because he was going through such illness, it doesn't made him less of a handsome guy. Rather,  it became his charm.

"As expected of the American guy." Ilhoon sat back, clapping at the braveness of this hyung that he'd never have.

This half-American bottomed-up his glass of beer before pushing the legs of the quiet dongsaeng sitting beside him to pass by, but he, who has his eyes glued at the lady, wouldn't budge an inch. The hyungs jaw dropped as he quietly yet seriously spoke.

"Peniel hyung, let me do it." The maknae of the group stood, doing the same thing as Peniel did. Downing all of the left beer on his bottle, he could hear his hyung rambling to confirm what he just said. He couldn't blame them though. It was the first time that he'd join this dare game which he found really boring and stupid.

So why did he?, the hyungs asked to each other, Did the conservative maknae found his backbone? Or maybe she was just his type? Their question will remained unanswered as the maknae began striding, even squeezing his way through the grinding bodies (which he totally loathed), towards the bar.

He sat beside her, intentionally bumping her knees with his firm thigh that successfully got her attention to him. He saw what she was drinking and tried to hid the shock on his face before meeting her eyes. The dim light coming from the ceiling of the bar helped her dilated hazel-brown doll eyes to come out more, making her look like a fragile lady rather than a liberated one that she seemed from afar.

"Such a hard drink for a lone lady." He muttered, loud enough for her to hear it. She was about to retort when the bartender came to him, who ordered the same thing as her before facing her again to extend his arms for a handshake, "I'm Yook Sungjae."

The lady gave him a skeptical look before turning away to drink the remaining liquor in her glass, leaving his hand hanging. Sungjae didn't mind it too much, retreating his hand to his lap.

"It's okay. You don't have to introduce yourself, Park Sooyoung." Sungjae couldn't help but to smirk when she suddenly froze, her hand with the glass stilled in the middle of the air.