Another AU Twist!

Yep, it's another!

So, while driving in the car today, I thought, 'What if Grayson and Armen switched places? Or what if Drake and Grayson switched places?'

Now, for the explanation on them, cause it took awhile to think of a backstory.

For Grayson and Armen switching places, that means Grayson is the brother of Collin and a close friend to Drake, thus meaning Armen is the ex-commander.

I made their personalities a bit different to make it a bit better.

Grayson is still the map, explorer, and risky guy he is, but loves to joke around and try to find a better way out of the situation.

Armen doesn't show him childish side as much anymore from the loss of his wife an daughter ((just to change things XP)). He is tuff, kind, and clever for being a wanted man.

For Grayson and Drake, this took a LONG WHILE of thinking.

Drake is a straight up enderman, but unlike other enderman, he has the traits of a human. Having the ability to speak, fight hand to hand combat, and such. He slowly got to the rank of Commander, but when finding out about the dragon egg took it to protect others and help himself with magic abilities, then loosing his only family, his sister.

Grayson was once a normal zombie with the blonde familiar hair and dead eyes, which were transferred to emerald green when Collin transferred his humanity into him. He's now an expert swordsman with the ability to come back to life, some magics, but having the curse of him onto his soul.

Choose which swap you wanna do and create your own scenario!