Imagine // Euphoria.

Começar do início

"John?" You were looking at him curiously obviously wondering why he was staring at you so hard.

"Just checking you for damage sweetheart"

"I'm fine" you assured him.

Murphy had heard that before from you and every time you had been anything other than fine. At the moment though he was to relieved to have you safe and in front of him once more that he just decided to let it go.

He leant down to hug you once more exactly at the same moment you'd raised yourself up on your tip toes to hug him and somehow, he managed to get his lips lined up exactly with your own. Your eyes widened in shock and jerking to the side you kind of awkwardly smashed into each other your face in his shoulder. Ignoring the awkwardness of that Murphy simply hugged you. Holding you safe.

****

"I can't believe I'm here" you said happily as with your fingers laced with Murphy's the two of you walked through the narrow corridors of the bunker. You'd been assigned a room towards the end of the corridor which you'd be sharing with Raven.

"Why were you with Bellamy?"

"Oh" you shrugged still not able to rid the smile from your face "his walkie wasn't working and Raven was having a... episode so I went over to fix it"

"His Walkie?"

"Yeah, the radio thing. You know that you talk through" Murphy just shook his head at you a small smirk on his face. "What? What's wrong with the word Walkie?"

"Nothing" it was clear from the tone in his voice though that he obviously thought that you were hilarious. "You're over here" he pointed at the door with the right room number on for you.

Pushing open the door you found nothing but a small bunk bed which you could guarantee you'd end up with the top one. There was very little head room on the top and Raven would just complain saying you were smaller so logically you should take the top bunk.

Other than the bunk beds there was very little furniture in the room, not that any other furniture would fit anyhow. Murphy shut the door of the room behind him leaning against it with his arms folded over his chest. You on the other hand walked the full length of the room, it wasn't really a room maybe more like a cabin. The whole room took you 6 strides to cover and you had short legs.

"Where's your room?"

That smirk was back "why going to come jump me in the middle of the night?"

"Don't be an idiot John" you blushed, you had this annoying habit of doing that. He wasn't even really embarrassing you. You still couldn't help the flush on your cheeks though.

"I'm back that way" he pointed his thumb in the vague direction of his room. "I wouldn't mind you know"

"Mind what?"

"If you wanted to come jump me?" Yeah that blush was full on tomato red at this point not helped by the fact that Murphy suddenly laughed uncrossing his arms and walking the few steps over to you. "You're just adorable"

Glaring at him you crossed your own arms across your chest. "You better not be messing with me right now John Murphy, because I warn you just because I'm shy, awkward and slightly clumsy that does not mean that I cannot beat your ass to a pulp"

Without any further warning Murphy leant down and pressed his lips against your own. You stood there shocked into stillness for a minute.

Murphy's hand came up to cup your cheek as he let your lips go. "Still think I'm messing?"

"No" you whispered as your arms came uncrossed and you allowed him to pull your body into his own. Every inch of you was pressed up against Murphy. His own hand slid to the base of your back holding you still. "No, I don't think you're messing"

"Good"

His mouth descended to your own once more and you gave in to all the dirty idea's you'd had about Murphy for the past few years. You'd never expected them to come true and the fact that he was stood there kissing you wasn't quite sinking in.

"Well fuck, finally you two" Raven's voice interrupted and you jumped shuffling away from Murphy. Not that there was much room to get that far away from him.

"Raven!" you squeaked that blush was back on your face again for definite.

Raven however didn't seem to care about finding you locked in Murphy's arms instead dumping her bag on the bottom bunk as predicated. "You ok with top?" it wasn't really a question so you didn't answer it.

Murphy's hand slid down your back and squeezed your ass making you glare at him. He just laughed leaning down to kiss you quickly once more.

"I'll see you later" he promised.

He was to the door when your confidence finally reasserted itself a bit. "John? What room number are you in?"

He looked over his shoulder smirking "324"

******

Author: saibh29

Thanks for reading!

Lizz.