"Yea I remember you from the audition, you must be really good to get this spot in this little matter of time" He put his hands in his pockets. "You can say that" I turned the other way.

"I mean did you see her dance?" Kat said looking at Chris. "Yea she aight" I rolled my eyes. "Well Ranae you go now, I just wanted to introduce ya'll so ya'll can be aware that ya'll will be dancing together" I nodded. "Ok see you tomorrow" I smiled and walked out the studio to my car.

I put my key in the ignition and put my gear in reverse. I was about to back up but I heard someone calling my name. "Ranae! Wait" I turned and saw Chris making his way towards me.

"What's wrong" I said. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to tell you that you did a great job today and I'm looking foward to dancing with you" He smirked. "Oh really" I raised my eyebrows. "Yea, I cant wait to see what you really going to bring to the table" He leaned on the car behind him.

"Yea well we'll see about that Boss" I started to back up. "Woah ma, you can just call me Chris" "Ok, well I'll see you tomorrow.. Christopher" I backed out the parking spot and waved at Chris, who was smirking, as I pulled off.

I smirked and looked down at my phone that was ringing. I looked at the id that read Kyrie, I answered. "Helloooo" I smiled. "Is this Ranae? The most gorgeous women in the world?" I laughed. "No she's not around right now, can I take a message?" "Tell her, if she like, we can take up on our real first date at dinner tonight".

"I think she'll like that" I laughed. "What time?" "Umm I can pick you up at 7" I nodded as if he could see me. "Ok yea I can do that" "Ok see you at 7 on the dot" I nodded again. "Ok see you" I hung up and sat my phone back down.

I guess I'm really ready to date again.

-----------------------

6:57 pm

I was sitting on my couch strolling through Twitter waiting for Kyrie. As I was strolling I saw that Chris tweeted something 5 mins ago.

@chrisbrown • 5m
Ma feisty just how I like em😏

I favored it and continued to stroll. I was interrupted by a incoming call from Kyrie. I looked at the time which was 7 on the dot, damn this nigga wasn't playing.

"Here I come" I said. "Ok" I hung up and grabbed my purse and keys then headed out.

I locked my door and made my way to his car which was an all white bmw. He got out the car and came and open the passenger door.

"You look gorgeous as always" he said looking at me up and down. "You don't look bad yourself" I smirked getting into the car. He closed the door and made his way to his side and got in. "You ready?" and looked at me. "Yea" I said smiling. We pulled off.