Chapter 18 : The Bridesmaid

TAYLOR'S P.O.V.

Today is the big day.

Today is the day when my sister will marry my ex.

That sounds a bit harsh, but honestly I'm happy. A genuine happiness which I wish will never end. I can't wait for the day to get to the great part and let everything freeze.

I take one last look in the mirror. I look absolutely different, I'm not a fan of gowns but I must say this looks good. I hope people don't faint watching me like this.

I thank Lily's friend who helped me to get ready today. I wonder why all her friends are so good at dressing up?

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I take one last look in the mirror. I've worn tux many times, but this time feels special, this time I want to make an extra effort to look good. Maybe, I want to impress Taylor or maybe want to impress her family. Either way, looking good is at the top.

I hate that I couldn't see Taylor or anyone else.

Jeremy made me get to the church because he was sure the girls will get us all late. The church looks beautiful, everything about it was pure.

"Girls are so hard to handle. I don't think I'll ever get married." Jack said. Jack is probably the only sane guy here.

"Single life is just the best." Another guy said and I nod.

I saw a few paps, hiding behind the bushes and taking my photograph but I played it cool, like it wasn't affecting me.

We're getting in and out of the church because we're so bored. People are taking their seats and chatting, a few people were staring at me, pointing at me, clicking pictures of me(like I can't see).

"Isn't it hard to be in a relationship that people from all over the world want to know about?" Jeremy asked. He has been eyeing over a man who was taking my picture.

"It is. No matter how hard I try to keep it private, I always fail."

"Oh my god, you used to date Kendall Jenner." Alex came out of nowhere and startled me.

"Well, yeah."

"And Nadine Leopold."

"Yes." I'm shocked people even know her.

"And Rebecca Iglesius."

"Yeah."

"And Alexis Denwer."

"Yeah."

"And Cara Delevingne."

"No. She was my fri-"

"Let's all just take our seats, okay?" Jack said, taking me out from this awkward situation.

I did dated all the girls, but mostly the girls turn out to be so clingy and strange.

I was just looking for the best sofa.

Tyler smiles at me and I smile back. I have to say, Tyler is good looking, but whatever happened last night is something I can never forget.

"I absolutely adore Kendall's style." Jeremy said.

"She has a good style." I said, looking everywhere else.

"You're friends with David Beckham too, right?" Someone said.

God, take me away from here. I'll do anything.

That's when the music starts and we all look back to see the ladies entering.

I can't help but stare at Taylor.

She looks absolutely beautiful, I never thought that she could get out from her Taylor part and be something so wonderful. To be honest, I thought she'd wear something that's totally out of the code, but she didn't.

She wears a baby blue gown, and her hair is up in a bun. She walks slowly, giving time for everyone to adore her. Her eyes meet mine and she gives me a nod and I smile.

I give her 'the Gatsby look', minus the glass of champagne.

Lily enters, and everyone gasped at how beautiful she looks too.

She doesn't look anywhere but at Tyler and he can't take his eyes off her as well. The way Tyler was standing, all proud of his girl, that's what I want.

The ceremony starts and I take a look at all the bridesmaid and surely Taylor is the only one who looks remarkable.

She smiling, like a little girl and is looking at Tyler and Lily. I think she cried a little too, but obviously she's trying very hard not to show it. That's Taylor Swift who doesn't like to show that she's emotional when she should know that it's all okay to cry especially when your little sister is getting married.

I've never seen her enjoying something like this and staying in the moment. Her eyes met mine when the bride and groom were kissing and I smiled at her.

We made this kiss possible.

We saved a lot of money.

We bonded during the tough time and I'm happy to share a memory like that with her even though it was terrifying.

After the ceremony, we all started taking some photos, many selfies.

"Hey, were you in any Harry Potter movie?" Someone asked.

"Um.. no." I said.

"I have a friend who is British and he was in the Harry Potter movie." He said.

"Good for him." I said.

"Come on, let's go." Jeremy saved me. "We have to go to the reception. Come on."

"Namaste." Taylor stands in front of me. Why is her family always scaring me?

"Hey." I said. "You look beautiful." She looks even beautiful like this.

She starts laughing. "This dress sucks." She said and we started walking. I couldn't help but notice the weird way she's walking. She's holding her dress and walking like a man.

"I can see that. But it looks good."

"Doesn't feel good at all. How will you feel if you had to wear a dress like this in front of so many people?" She looks at me for an answer.

"I'll hate it."

"See, exactly what I'm saying. Why are dresses so important? It just so irritating."

"Exactly."

"They need to understand that we're young and we're reckless. We can't wear this pretty pretty dresses in this pretty pretty places."

"Let's go to the reception and talk there."

"Wait. Let's take a picture first." She calls the photographer who has probably taken a lot of my pictures.

I put my hand on her waist as he lose her manly look and stand straight. The man clicks the photo and Taylor is back to her irritating look.

"I'll go with the other bridesmaid. They saved a place for me in the car." She said and I waved a good-bye at her.

?

_________

A/N

YOU'LL HAVE A DOUBLE UPDATE IF YOU CHECK OUT THE STORY 'STYLE' BY MOTHERCHUCKERX. YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY WALL. PLEASE GO AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE. I'M WORKING HARD FOR IT. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE