Chapter 3 : We're going on a walk

Harry's P.O.V.

"Baby don't you know
Baby don't you know
We can live forever...."

I look up at everyone, their eyes on us as we stand in this stadium in X Factor's finale singing for the last time before our hiatus. I can see every kind of emotions on people, the fans are crying and cheering us, Simon's proud smile making me happy and the familiar smiles of my mates are making me think again about this situation. But we know it has to be done. We need break.

(A/N I know their last performance was in X factor UK but here it is X factor USA.)

We walk towards each other and give the last group hug.

To be honest as we decided to take a hiatus my mind was filled with things that I could do in this break

To be honest as we decided to take a hiatus my mind was filled with things that I could do in this break. Every kind of things that I always wanted to do but couldn't because of the work that we get. Having a little time out was close to impossible because of our busy schedule.

We all move apart and smile at everyone.

"I'm so going to miss this." Niall said.

"Same." Louis said.

We move backstage and met so many contestants who were telling us how amazing our performance was and how much they are going to miss us.

"I can't believe it's actually happening!" I said as we enter our dressing room.

"Let's not think about all this for a few minutes. It's all making me so emotional." Liam said as he removes his shirt.

"I think it's going to be interesting." I think Niall didn't hear what Liam said.

"Dont. Talk. About. It." Liam warned.

"Sorry." Niall apologized. "So, Harry Did you find that Taylor you were looking for?"

"What Taylor?" Louis asked.

Oh shit. It's so complicated to even explain what I'm going through.

"Nothing. It's just that I was looking for a tailor. You know, tailor who makes fitting clothes. A dress maker." I think I'm good at lying.

"Why were you looking for a tailor on Instagram and I'm sure you wrote T A Y L O R. Taylor."

Stupid Niall.

"Oh that Taylor." This is so hard to hide. "I was looking for a Taylor and then I found her and now everything is okay. Who wants nachos?"

"We have nachos here?" Niall stands up and walk towards the nachos that one of the fans gave us today. This guy almost killed me.

"Harry, I know you're lying." Louis said "But just tell us when you want. We are not taking a break from our friendship." He said and joins Niall.

That was so emotional. I don't know if we'll see each other during the break but I really hope we do. After Zayn, everything has been so complicated. We lost a member we lost one of our pillars and it's hard to maintain everything now.