•Prom Is Tonight!!!•

K.O bounded out of bed and hurriedly got dressed, he kissed his Mommy on the cheek and then ran off to work.

He had felt bad for yelling at his friends last night, but he just wanted them to get along, that's really all he wanted.

K.O ran into work to see Enid, Radicles, and Mr. Gar hanging little decorations up.

"Hi Enid! Hi Rad! Hi Mr.Gar!" He cheerfully said.

"K.O, help these guys out while I go find more decorations." Mr. Gar instructed as he walked away sipping coffee.

K.O did as he was told and climbed atop Radicles shoulders and began to plaster a banner on the wall that read: Prom Night.

Radicles let K.O down and they put streamers all around the store and flyers about the times of Prom.

"All done!" K.O finally said after the whole store looked very decorative.

Mr. Gar approved of their work and he walked away to his office.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Enid walked to the front window and flipped the sign as usual and customers began to roll in.

'Real Magic Skeleton' had his cellphone out and was videotaping what the store looked like.

"Dude. Buy something or get out." Enid said sharply.

He turned to look at her and then ran out of the store.

Once the store died down, and only the three were there, it was a lot better.

"I can't wait for Prom!" K.O grinned dancing around.

Enid looked to Radicles and gave a smile.

"We can't wait either."

K.O's eyes lit up. "Reaaaally?!"

"Yeah." Radicles agreed nodding.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Enid crossed her legs and gave a groan as Radicles and K.O began telling mindless jokes.

Radicles caught her eye and immediately felt his face warm up.

"Uhhhh...I have to go outside! To...Watch-The-Road!" He declared as he began walking away.

"To Watch-The-Road?" Enid questioned his words.

He turned around and gave an awkward smile.

"Yeah?..." He answered as he bolted out of the store.

"Hmph. Go see what's up with him K.O." Enid said as she returned the confused look he gave her.

"Sure Enid!" Came his happy reply as he raced to figure out what was wrong with his friend.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Radicles walked outside and paced around.

Breathing sharply.

He jumped when K.O took his place beside him.

"Rad! What's wrong?" He questioned.