•Work Together•

Radicles walked into work, a smile tugging at his lips. He couldn't wait for Prom!

"Hi Rad!" K.O greeted. "Sup little man!" Came Radicles response. "Enid will be here in 15 minutes, she's trying on dresses for Prom!" K.O excitedly boasted.

"Enid...Wearing a dress?!" Radicles asked in disbelief. "Hah yup!" K.O nodded. Radicles face turned a light red.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
15 Minutes Later...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Enid stepped into work with confidence as she sat upon the counter.

"How was it?" K.O asked cheerfully.

"It was okay. I actually found a dress." She smiled.

"That's...Uh...Cool?" Rad said.

Enid raised an eyebrow at him but then turned back to K.O. "Any customers?" She asked.

"No...but it's early!" He piped up.

Radicles walked away from them. He felt awkward tension with Enid, his cheeks would always have a blush and he'd feel tingly, so he was nervous yet excited for Prom.

Enid walked to the front door. She pulled...and pulled...and pulled... "What the...?!" She breathed staring at the door.

She punched at the door. Radicles took his place at her side. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"The door is jammed!" She said punching it again.
"Why isn't it opening?!" She asked, but no one seemed to have an answer.

Radicles pulled her away from the door.

"Sure, like you could get it open." She said rolling her eyes.

Radicles bristled at her words and kicked at the door. "Ugh. It's really-stuck!" He admitted throwing himself at it.

Enid made her way back to the door and shot Radicles a look.

"I would've had it if you hadn't of messed me up!" She accused.

"Hey!!! I wasn't the last one inside!" He shot back.

"So now it's my fault?!" Enid angrily said.

"It was never my fault!" Radicles said defensively.

"Guysssss!" K.O whined.

Enid narrowed her eyes at Rad.

"Maybe you should of left me alone! I could've got it!" Enid said.

Radicles was lost for words.

She stepped away and flipped the sign to closed.

K.O gave a sigh. He hated this fighting.

She walked back to the register and brought her knees to her chest. "What're we going to do?" She questioned.

"Enid it's okay!" K.O joyously said.