•Dance With Me•

It was late night and the three had to work extra hours tonight, Enid rolled her eyes as Radicles bragged about himself to K.O, she didn't feel like hearing his blabbing about himself.

"We should have a dance practice, since our 'Prom' is coming up!" K.O excitedly grinned.

Enid sat ontop of the counter. She technically wasn't supposed to be there, but she did it anyway.

"I wanna show off my dance, but I need a partner." Radicles offered.

"I'll pass." Enid said.

"Why?!" K.O asked in disbelief.

"Do you really expect me to dance with that goon?" She said pointing a finger to Radicles whom was now tapping his foot impatiently.

"HEY!" He shot back defensively.

"Hey! Settle down!" K.O ushered.

"Do your little dance with K.O." Enid grumbled.

"He's too short. Duh." Radicles answered.

"Please Enid!" K.O persuaded.

"No." Came her reply.

"Eniiiiid." K.O begged.

"I said no." She refused.

K.O pushed her off the counter and dragged her to Radicles. "Hell no." Came her response as she turned her back on Radicles.

"Enid. I need a partner, come on." He said with a hopeful smile.

K.O nodded vigorously and spun Enid around, so now Radicles faced her. "I'm only doing this for K.O, got it?" She snapped as she agreed.

Radicles grabbed up her hands and the two moved into a sloppy dance, until Enid started helping him lead it, so now every time they were in rhythm together. Radicles spun her around and then brought her up, leading her into another dance where the two swayed together.

K.O watched happily, happy to see his two friends finally get along. After five minutes later their dance was over.

"Omigooosh! That was so great!" K.O cheered.

Enid let go of Radicles hands and had a light blush on her face. "Yeah yeah." She said walking to the register.

But Radicles on the other hand, his face was bright red and he smiled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"That dance was so super cool though!" K.O added as he mopped.

Enid rolled her eyes and pretended she hadn't heard a thing. "Sure." Came her reply.

"Enid, I know you had fun, after all I mean, you did dance with me." Radicles boasted.

Enid rolled her eyes and stretched.

Truly, she had a little fun.

Enid leapt up when her timer went off. "Aaaand  it's time for me to go home." She said leaping off the counter with ease as she walked into the brisk night.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Radicles turned to K.O. "She was actually really good." Rad admitted.