That moment

That moment when you notice that your the only girl in your group.

That moment when you talk too your self too much. Made others weirded out.

That moment when you went in the mall and Wi-Fi there is suck.

That moment when you don't have any assignments, and the teacher let you stand for the whole period.

That moment when you forgot the story line of your chapter.

That moment when you forgot to update, and forgetting to tell the readers about it.

Well, jokes on me pal! I did something creative today nigga!

Just don't ask what did I do. It's a trashy art work about undertale related.

So..... Any who. My book mostly my first naj book is going to an end.

So, can I ask a favor of you? Will you gladly make a reaction of it. And I choose one who's gonna be first, second, and third. Nope you guys will cooperate!

Btw, ease be honest with me. I know that you know that my stories are suck. Please, I need a honest answer.

And so, for the last time. I want to share my art....

If you want..

ITS NOT LIKE I WANTED TO SHOW IT TO YOU!! *Tsundere intensifies*

So tell me if you want. It's really is suck.

тнαик уσυ fσя яєα∂ιиg тнιѕ, αи∂ нανє α gσσ∂ иιgнт. σя мαувє ∂αу. ∂σи'т киσω. ι ρυвℓιѕн тнιѕ ℓαтє αт иιgнт уσω!

иєνєя мιи∂! gσσ∂ иιgнт! (^ω^)♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ