It was the second day after the Jimin-ran-away-to-his-ex's-grave-to-cry-and-yoongi-chased-after-him-incident and Yoongi had especially taken the days off to spend some time with Jimin who had been fully in his headspace ever since they'd reached home.

He was still having a hard time but now his daddy was here to lift all weight off his shoulders and take good care of him.

"Come here Jiminie", Yoongi called from the livingroom as he slipped on his jacket.
Though most days were still bright and warm, autumn was slowly but surely finding its way into their daily lives, cool wind and storms appearing more frequently which left them in need for a jacket.

Said boy skipped into the living room, only a pink, oversized hoodie and a pair of minion briefs covering his otherwise bare body.
(A/N: I didn't know what kinda cute undies to make Jimin wear so I googled 'cute boys underwear' and I felt like a pedo)

"Appa appa appa", he sang, a big grin stretching his plump lips and revealing a cute crooked tooth as he latched onto Yoongi, arms around his torso and he rested his chin on the older's chest.
"Where goin?"

Yoongi smiled down sweetly at the cute little boy, pecking his nose briefly.

"I've been thinking", he mused, a small smirk pulling at the corner of his lips upon seeing his dongsaeng's excited face.
"Since you've been such a good boy today.."

The younger's eyes practically lit up, staring expectantly up at his caregiver.

"Maybe we should get you a reward."

"Yay a reward!", Jimin cheered loudly, hopping from one foot to the other before coming to a halt.
"Dada what's a reward?"

Yoongi chuckled and cradled his long fingers trough his boyfriends soft locks. Big Jimin would have known what a reward is, little Jimin on the other hand didn't know anything about such difficult words.

"A reward baby", he crouched down a bit, taking the younger's chubby cheek in his palm.
"Is something you get when you've been a good boy. Like a treat"

"Ah", the boy wondered, snuggling into his daddy's hand.
"Why no get refawd always then?"

The older bit back a comment about the 'refawd' and just ruffled trough those silver locks.
"I wonder why."

After forcing Jimin into some pants (he really didn't feel like wearing them today) and helping him put on his shoes, both boys were off.

○○○

After a fair share of experience Yoongi knew 4 things about going shopping with a little:

● no matter how determined you were to just buy that one thing you'd end up buying more,

● putting only the amount of money you'd need in your wallet wouldn't stop you from going to the ATM and get more,

● if you think you're finished you're most definitely not

and last but not least

● in the end the width of Jimin's grin and the way his eyes crinkled was all worth it.

"Ap-pa ap-pa", Jimin sang softly, the newest (and very first gifted from his daddy) additions to his stuffie family (A/N: how tf am I supposed to keep writing the chapter when the bts comeback trailer just dropped and Jimin is slaying my life-) tightly tucked in his arms.

"Hm bug?", Yoongi smiled and took the younger's small hand in his as they were about to cross the street to their apartment complex.
"Remember to always take daddy's hand when we cross the street."