Terry: (stares innocently at james) yeh.

James: (scoffs then whispers) seriously.. this is killing me. (looks at ann)

Ann: (looks away)

Fretz: oohhhhkay everybody! I think it might be good to eat first (whispers) before fist-fighting (snorts)

Terry: good idea fretzie (looks at ann) let’s go?

Ann: (nods weakly)

James: hey ann!

Both of them looked at james whose face was indescribable..

James: we’ll talk later. Go home. (looks at fretzie) I’ll go now.

James tried to start his car but his hands were trembling because of anger. He went off with a confused and frustrated mind.

James’ POV:

YOU REALLY WANTED THIS?! HUH?!

DAMN! THE WORD “GIRLFRIEND” IS SO EASY FOR HIM TO PRONOUNCE! DAMN! FUCK HIM!

Sigh! Damn.. why is this happening to me?! I thought I would be happy because ericka’s mine now! How come I’m feeling otherwise when I saw that freakin’ Chinese guy?! Huh! How come it’s so easy for him to put his arm on ann’s shoulder?! ARGH! Seriously!! >.<

James: (breathes hard) CRAP!

Narrator’s POV:

James pulled his car in the sideways and planted his head on his stirring wheel. He can’t drive properly. He can’t think properly. All he can think of is how terry makes ann smile like that.

James: crap..crap..crap.. CRAP! (breathes hard) why is this happening?!

After a moment, he started driving and tried to clear his mind.

When he arrived at their house, he immediately went to his room hoping that he might escape the confusion by sleeping.

Meanwhile, ann and terry was eating with fretzie. They were so quiet but terry initiated the conversation.

Terry: ann, do you want to go with me somewhere?

Ann: hmm? (chews) where?

Terry: uh.. I don’t know.. just.. somewhere. I want to have a break; I’ve been so busy all these time.

Ann: (looks at terry) hey.. what about your parents?

Terry: (smiles weakly) it’s okay. They wanted me to go here.

Ann: (gasps) so you mean.. you’re staying here for good?

Terry: well.. sort of.. but i would go there often.. you know.. business..

Ann: oh~

Terry: so, wanna go with me?

Ann: i.. I’m not sure..

Terry: I’m asking his permission.

Ann: e..eh?

Terry: you’re still engage. You’re still his fiancée. I’m asking his permission to allow you. He wouldn’t mind, right?

Ann: (looks at fretz) well.. (looks at terry) okay. But be nice to him; he’s a man-eater.

Terry: and one thing..(looks at ann) I’ll talk to your parents.

Ann: w..why?

Terry: about the engagement thing. I know that they would consider because I’m already here.