• The Truth 2 •

Riyeon's Pov
I give a glare at Jongup and he mouthed 'Mwo?' I turn back to Eunbi and ask, "Then your other secret?"

"I could only tell you if Jongup leaves." Said Eunbi. "Why should I leave? I am your distant cousin after all." Scoffed Jongup. "Moon Jongup, geunnyang ga. (Just go)" I said and he rolled his eyes at me and left the art room.

"Oh and Go Riyeon, Jung Daehyun hyung wants to see you later." Said Jongup and he left. I ignored what Jongup said and turn my attention back to Eunbi. "Alright Eunbi spill it. What's your other secret?"

"Nan namjachinu isseoyo. (I have a boyfriend)" she comes confessed and I tried holding my laughter. "Yah, you said you don't believe in love!" I said and Eunbi feels annoyed by my laughter. "I change all right! After someone confess to me..." Said Eunbi.

I raise an eyebrow and ask, "Nugu?" She was mumbling someone's name but I couldn't catch so I urged her to say louder. "Bang Yong Guk!" I stored at her then hugged her. "Congratulations you girl!"

"Umm thanks? What about you? Do you have feelings for anyone?" She ask, wriggling an eyebrow at me. "I do have feelings for this particular guy. But it's a secret." I said and walked away.

After school, I was about to go home when Daehyun called onto me. Oh and these days, he hasn't been calling me Gogo Girl, weird. And about some time before the school term, I'm going to tell Daehyun that I'm the girl from 11 years ago.

"What is it Jung Daehyun?" I ask annoyingly. "Aishh, didn't you get my message from Jongup? I said to meet me after school!" He pouted. I chuckled and said, "I did get the message but I don't bother."

"Aishh..."

"Anyways, I have something for you." I said to him. "Mwondae?" he ask.

I took out the necklace from my pocket and handed it to him. "See whether this necklace looks familiar to you." I said. He opened up his hand and look at the necklace.

Daehyun's Pov
I opened up my hand and look at he necklace. It says: DH ♥ RY

Wait a minute... This necklace... THIS WAS THE NECKLACE I GAVE TO THAT GIRL I MET YEARS AGO! HOW DID SHE GET A HOLD OF IT? Could she be the same Ri Yeon from years ago?

I look up but Riyeon was no longer with me. "She must have gone home. I need to look for her." I mumbled to myself and rush to her house. I ring the doorbell and it was Ri Ahn who opened the door. "Oh, Daehyun-sshi?"

"Ri Ahn ah, where's Riyeon?" I ask and she said, "Molla. She said something about going to a playground or something." I immediately knew where and I went there.

Riyeon's Pov
I was waiting for Daehyun to come here. The playground where we first met. Ahh~ who knew I fell in love with a bad boy and who was once a friend I didn't know. "RIYEON AH!" I turn to see Daehyun running towards me.

I smile but didn't stood up from the swing. Daehyun slowed down and panting hard and I chuckled at how much he ran from my house to the playground. I was about to say something when he suddenly hugged me and I was taken aback by surprise.

"You bad girl, didn't tell me you were the girl from 11 years ago when I first told you!" 'Scolded' Daehyun and I chuckled and hugged him back.

"I needed to confirm more." I said and he let go. "Mwoya, you made me confess in front of you unknowingly." He pouted. I chuckled at how cute Daehyun was. "Well, you could confess to me again if you like." I said. "I think my confession will change a little." Said Daehyun and I looked at him puzzled.

He hugged me and whispered, "Saranghae Riyeon ah." I was a bit surprise but then I whispered, "Nado... Saranghae..." He then kiss me on my lips and I responded back to him...