• Not Again •

Riyeon's Pov
"... And so you guys will do an essay for the weekend is that clear?" Ask our History teacher Ms Hong. "NE SEONGSAENG-NIM!" The class replied in unison. "Alright now prepare for your next class." Said Ms Hong and she left the classroom.

"Riyeon ah, what's your next lesson?" Ask my best friend Lee Eun Bi. "English." I said. "Aww~ We're different classes! Hey but at least you get to be with them!" Said Eunbi and I give her a death look. "Eunbi no, they are annoyingly as hell."

"They're not! But woah look at the time gotta run!" Said Eunbi sarcastically and left for her next class. I shake my head and went to my locker. I put away my History stuff and took out things I need for English. Just then, the school's heartthrob came. Girls starts to fangirl over them.

"KYAA~ IT'S B.A.P!"

"OMMO, HOW CAN THEY BE SO HOT ALL THE TIME?!"

"STAY AWAY FROM THE MAKNAE HE'S MINE!"

"HANDS OFF THE LEADER!"

I shake my head and just when I was about to leave, one of the heartthrobs slam me against my locker. That hurt my back a lot. I stared at him in the eyes with a death glare.

The school's heartthrob consists of 6 boys namely Bang Yong Guk as the leader, Kim Him Chan as the arrogant guy, Jung Dae Hyun as the bad boy and fuckboy (to me at least), Yoo Young Jae as the troublemaker, Moon Jong Up as the clown and lastly Choi Jun Hong aka Zelo as the maknae.

Daehyun was in my class and he is always annoying me and disturbing me. There was this one time I ask him whether he likes me or not and he gave a sarcastic laugh and said he had no interest in me or whatsoever. He said he just like teasing me.

My life has been normal until 6 boys came into the school and instantly became the school's heartthrob. My life was never the same then. Oh and the one who slam me against my locker is Daehyun.

"What do you want Jung Daehyun?" I ask coldly. "Have you done your English homework? Let me copy." He ask and I scoffed and removed his hand away and stepped on his foot. He started jumping around with one leg and yelped in pain. Haha funny scene actually, "No I haven't do my homework and thank you for reminding me." I said to him and went to class.

Yea apparently Jung Daehyun is the same class with me for almost every period! Well except History and Chemistry so okay but other than those two he is stuck with me. What's worse is he sits beside me!

"Okay class get ready. Pass up your homework I gave yesterday. Those who didn't do for forgot to bring, stand outside the classroom now." Instructed our English teacher Mr Jones. Immediately, about one-third of the class stand outside the classroom. But I'm surprise that Daehyun didn't stand outside.

I ignore the fact and just when I wanted to pass up my homework, MY HOMEWORK ISN'T IN MY BAG!! I checked my bag, don't have. I check my table, don't have. I excuse myself to go to my locker to check, don't have. I'M SO DEAD, I DON'T WANT DETENTION!! ARGHH WHERE DID IT GO?!

"Go Ri Yeon, your homework?" Ask Mr Jones. I bit my lower lips and stood up and apologized, "I'm sorry Mr Jones but I can't find my homework. I remember doing it and putting it in my-"

"I don't need your excuses. Go outside now!" Screamed Mr Jones and I immediately ran outside. I didn't realise I had a drop of tear near my eye until a classmate Krystal Jung pointed out. "Riyeon-sshi, you have a drop of tear. Are you crying?" She ask and I immediately wipe my tear. "A-ani. I don't know why I had a tear. I'm okay." I said.

"But why are you out here though? You always do your homework." Ask Krystal. "Molla, I did my homework but I can't find it." I said and Krystal became speechless. "This isn't the first time Krystal. It has happened before."