• The Necklace •

Riyeon's Pov
"I miss you halmeoni~" I said with aegyo and halmeoni laughed. "Aigoo, how's my eldest granddaughter? How's school so far?" She ask and I complained to her about school with aegyo.

"Then have you met him?" She suddenly ask and I look at her with a puzzled look. "Nugu?" I ask. "That boy you net when you were 7, that was I think... 11 years ago. Have you met him?" She said then I knew she was referring to Daehyun since I told halmeoni about him, well when we were younger.

"I met him but he doesn't know me. We're classmates but he doesn't know I'm the girl he met years ago. I'm going to tell him after I find the necklace he gave me." I told halmeoni. "Did you like him?" She suddenly ask and I blush. Honestly, I don't know. "Nan molla halmeoni."

"Dinner's ready!" Shouted Ri Ahn from the kitchen. Then me and halmeoni went down to have dinner. Tonight was Kimchi stew, dedicated for halmeoni since it was her favourite. In the middle of dinner, Ri Ann's phone rang and she excuse herself to pick up the call.

Ri Ahn's Pov
I excuse myself to pick the phone call. I check the caller ID: Unknown. I wonder who called?

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Ri Ahn-sshi?"

"Nuguseyo?"

"Oh naya, Yoo Young Jae."

"Youngjae-sshi? How did you get my number?"

"Mianhae if I scared you but do you have time tomorrow?"

"Naeil? Maybe why?"

"Can we hang out? And umm... Get to know each other more? I want to be friend with you."

"Well, umm... Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yea. So are you free?"

"I'm free and alright I'll go."

"Jeongmal? Gomawo Ri Ahn ah! I'll text you the timing later."

"Arraseo. Annyeong Youngjae-sshi."

I turn behind to suddenly see Riyeon and halmeoni at the door and halmeoni was showing me a smirk! "Going on a date with Yoo Young Jae huh?" Ask Riyeon and I immediately denied.

"Aigoo, my granddaughter is starting to date! I'm glad!" Teased my halmeoni. "Ah unnie, halmeoni! Youngjae-sshi just wants to hang out with me!" I protested. "That equals to dating nae dongsaeng ah." Said Riyein in a teasing tone and I pouted and halmeoni laughed, so did Riyeon.

Riyeon's Pov
After showering, I went to halmeoni's room. "Halmeoni? Naya Riyeon. May I come in?" I ask outside the room. "Sure Riyeon ah." Replied halmeoni from the other side.

I sat down beside halmeoni who was looking through a photo album. "Halmeoni, what's that?" I ask and halmeoni replied, "It's a photo album. It has photos of before your parents left."

"Jeongmal?" I ask softly and she nodded. "Anyways, is there anything I can do for you?" She ask. "Halmeoni, did I perhaps left a necklace at your place last time?" I ask. "If you are talking about a crescent necklace then yes. Luckily I brought it along with me." Said halmeoni and I was glad for some reason.

She went to her bag and took out a red box and took out the crescent shape necklace. "Is this it?" She ask and I nodded. I took it from her and look at the words being carved on it. It said: DH ♥ RY

He actually confess with the necklace he made... For some reason, my heart was touch by that bad boy. I still couldn't believe he had feelings for me before and still do though he doesn't realize I'm with him. "Gomawo halmeoni!" I said hugging her and left the room.