Chapter 21 - Mac 'N' Cheese!

Aphmau/Jessica's POV

"Jessica...the right guy is---"

I was soon awoken from my dream.

Who is the right guy? Is it Adam all along? Is Adam the right guy? Was Adam ever the right guy for me in the first place?

Too many things and thoughts are going through my head right now as I'm trying to figure out if I was meant to be with Adam. Soon, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in", I said.

The door opened to reveal a sad Max at my door with red puffy eyes and a few tears running down his face.

"Max! Are you ok?", I questioned with worry laced in my voice.

"N-N-No", Max cried.

Max never cries. Well...he never cries in front of me. He normally keeps his feelings to himself but he is an extremely emotional person with a kind heart!

"Come and sit", I spoke softly as I petted a empty spot on the bed next to me.

Max came into the room and sat down in the space I patted on the bed.

"Now. What's wrong?", I asked.

"Ross", he mumbled.

"Did Ross ask you out but you got to emotional that you said no by accident and started crying then soon felt bad?", I questioned.

"No Jess. Mithross isn't a thing", Max mumbled.

I felt my bottom lip quiver as tears built up in my eyes.

"M-M-Mithross...i-isn't real?", I asked whilst trying to keep the tears back.

"Jess. Shh. Don't cry...it's ok. You can still ship us", Max sighed.

"Yey!", I squealed.

"Heh", Max spoke.

"So...what's up?", I asked him.

He mumbled some gibberish that I didn't understand.

"What did you just say Max?", I questioned him.

"Ross went to IHop without me...", Max mumbled.

I gasped.

"He didn't", I responded.

"Oh he did girl", Max said back with a sassy finger, waving it about.

We both laughed at what he just did.

"See. You feel better?", I asked.

"No problem", I said as I hugged Max.

He was extremely hesitant at first but Max soon hugged me back in return.

"Come on! Let's go and bribe Mark into making you some Max 'N' Cheese!", I exclaimed as I jumped off the bed and dashed downstairs.

Max soon jumped up and followed behind me. We dashed downstairs to see Mark in the kitchen whilst Felix was on the couch with some girl I don't know. Jack was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey Mark!", I greeted as I walked into the walk in kitchen with Max trailing behind.

"Hi Jessica! Hi Max!", Mark smiled.

"I have a question...", I spoke.

"Ok", Mark responded.

"Can you make Mac 'N' Cheese?", I questioned.

He turned around from where he was cooking at and revealed five bowls of his fantabulous Mac 'N' Cheese.