Chapter 2

Pete's POV

It was another day, as we prepared for the next show. Everyone was barely waking up when I saw Cece exiting the bathroom, looking exhausted.

"Hey Cece, are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah fine, why?" She looks to me.

"You look exhausted..."

"I'm fine." She insists.

"Cece, if something is bothering you-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"I said I'm fine. You don't talk about your problems, why should I?"

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. She walks away, and off the bus. I then saw Patrick walking by, so I stopped him.

"There's something up with Cece, but she won't talk to me."

"I've noticed it too." Patrick says. "I'll try to talk to her."

"Thanks Rick."

"Don't call me that." He smirks, shaking his head.

---
Cece's POV

Things only got worse, I knew that after the show I wasn't going to sleep. It was the anxiety or the adrenaline. I didn't know anymore.

I stayed outside, trying to clear my head. The cool air stung my skin.

The stars in the sky, and the sound of the breeze was soothing to me. It was interuppted by the sound of the tour bus door opening. I looked over and saw Erica sneaking out.

"Still just friends?" I question. She looks over, surprised that I was out here. I smirk.

"Cece... why are you up so late?" She asks, laughing nervously.

"Can't sleep, insomniac remember?"

"Ah." She says, looking down.

"Get back to your bus." I say, nodding. "Don't want Brendon to notice yet, do we?"

She smiles, as she started to turn away.

"Hey, Erica?" I say, as she looks back.

"Yeah?"

"Make him happy. He deserves it, especially after everything." I say, as she nods.

"Yeah." She says. "He does."