Prologue

August 10th, 2014

Once The Artist’s Protagonist Tour was underway, the hopes were high. Everyone was excited to see if this tour went as well as they believed it could. Despite all the things some of them were going through.

Cece awoke that night, snapping out of another anxiety ridden dream. She knew then she wasn’t going back to sleep soon. So she then gets out of her bunk, and goes to the main part of the bus. The bus stopped in some parking lot in the middle of nowhere. All she knew was they were close to where they were going.

“Can’t sleep?” she notices Pete’s figure in the dark, sitting on one of the couches. She takes a seat next to him, pulling up her legs to sit criss-cross.

“How are you?” she asks him. She knew her friend had some uncertainties about this tour. All because of one girl.

“I don’t know, Cece.” he sighs.  

“She’s probably going through the same thing right now.” she reminds him, as he looks over. “Awake late at night, talking to Brendon-”

“You saw her. She’s happy now.” Pete tells her. “It doesn’t matter.”

He stood up, walking back to the bunk area. Cece sat back with a sigh. This was just the beginning, all starting with one of her closest friends pushing her away.