A little about ourselves

Ok this is just a run down of most everything .There are three of us that run this account Avery ,Payton,and Katie.

We all go to a private school together and we are all on the same class but in different grades (we will explain later)

Avery and Payton are first cousins.
Payton was mutual friend of everyone and now we are all very good friends.

We are all very close and live close to one another. We all like to roast each other but it's all in fun (mine aren't 🖕-Payton)

We are all from down south and live on a small town with a population of like maybe 5000 (pitiful ik).

I'm sorry (not that sorry) that this is pretty short but we are new to this so mistakes will be made and learned from ,but we are trying to develop a system as far as updates/content /Co writing and such.

We are all very different people with different views and opinions ( Katie and I {Payton} literally just fought over if Andy Beirsack is attractive or not AND HE IS KATIE, ik Shes crazy right, he is about as perfect as a person can get. This is coming from someone who hates most people so it's significant information)

Here is bits and pieces about ourselves
👇👇

Here is bits and pieces about ourselves 👇👇

Payton,

I'm an antisocial forced to be social, Humans disgust me , I get triggered over little things but with big things im just like eh, I don't really care about what other people think of me, I'm a GoT fangirl and could go on for hours about it #ripViserion.

I'm the black sheep of the family but black is my favorite shade of depression so it's fine with me.

I'm a pretty calm, level headed person. I also am a vegan and have a bikini ready body and this is the part of the paragraph were you find out I'm an accomplished lier and the statement above is false.

My pass times include me in my room with all the lights off in the middle of a good book while nose deep is blankets

I love music
I listen to 50's rock through today's music. So leave your favorite bands/artists and songs in the comments and if I don't know them, I'll more than likely go check them out. I'm always open to new music
🤘🤘

I've been told I'm blunt to the point it's funny borderlining rude

Pros: Sometimes I'm funny

Cons: ^^it's mostly me that finds it funny

🎶"It's so nice to meet you,
let's never meet again"🎶
-AndyBlack

Avery,Hi, I'm Avery I'm 17 years old, and I'm a senior in high school #classof2018👏🏻

Avery,
Hi, I'm Avery I'm 17 years old, and I'm a senior in high school #classof2018👏🏻.

I love to have fun and I'm always down to dance to footloose💃🏻

My hobbies are roasting people from my hometown and surrounding areas, making to many inside jokes with squad, staying triggered and I'm an avid goat wrestler🐐💪

I hate people and social gatherings, I like my puns intended, and I love a good joke (especially the one about my life)

Ask me something and I'm gonna tell it to you straight.

Well that's a little bit about me.
Stay woke&Stay triggered🤙

🎶"Yeah, you're standing there with the🎶 homecoming king
Turn the silver spoon into a diamond ring
Can he make you disappear without anyone 🎶noticing?"🎶
-AndyBlack

🎶"Yeah, you're standing there with the🎶 homecoming kingTurn the silver spoon into a diamond ringCan he make you disappear without anyone 🎶noticing?"🎶-AndyBlack

Katie

Hiiiiii people!! I'm obviously katie, as you can tell because you know, my name is right above this... anyway I'm gonna tell you a little about myself I guess!

I'm 14 years old but I act older (most of the time😉). I love music, I'm always singing, listening, or humming music anywhere and anytime BUT, I can't sing good!

I love watching Netflix, like who doesn't.
I love one tree hill, the 100, the vampire diaries, the walking dead, etc!

I make friends easily because I'm never serious about anything. Im always cutting up and laughing or making people laugh! So guys tell me thing to make me laugh and I WILL talk back, okay? Good.

I don't get triggered as easily as Payton up there but I do when you push me so most of the time you will see me talking about silly things I got triggered about during my day, so that should be fun!

Until next time my rant readers!

-- Katie (your obvious favorite)