Just One Day part 2

This part is inappropriate please don't read if you don't like that kind of stuff. Thank you and I hope you enjoy. It's took me a while to get over my cringe attack.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you sure you want to do this."

"You said it was my choice."

Taehyung gave him a smirk and began to unbutton his jeans. "Positive?" Jungkook's started to get impatient with Taehyung. He rolled his eyes and took hold of the older's jeans, unbuttoning them himself. As soon he pulled them down his eyes caught sight of Taehyung's bulge. "So you really want this? Last chance to change your mind if your not rea-" Jungkook caught the older off guard as he pulled down Taehyung's underwear. The younger bit his lip as he looked at Taehyung's large member then up at his face. "Okay, so this is really happening? Okay." Taehyung basically naked at this point, fell on top of Jungkook and began to kiss him. He started moving downward, leaving kisses along his collarbone, then his chest, stomach, and slowly stopping at the waist band of the younger's jeans. He glanced up at Jungkook with a questioning look on his face. Jungkook's knew what he was asking and gave him a nod. Taehyung began to undo the younger's jeans as his hands went over the clothed member. Without hesitation and without a warning he pulled Jungkook underwear right off, exposing his erection.

Jungkook gasped loudly for air as he gripped onto the bed sheets. "Are you okay? We can stop if you want-"

"No! I mean. No, I'm okay" Jungkook gave him a small nervous smile. Taehyung laughing at the younger's response. "You honestly so cute, I can't." He stoped smiling as soon as his eyes fell to see Jungkook's area. He moved up to Jungkook's stomach, his chest making contact with the younger's member. Jungkook wanted so bad to let out a moan. Taehyung moved even more up, still making contact with the younger boys skin. They were now face to face as Jungkook felt his member rub against his hyung's. "Is kookie scared to moan?" Taehyung mocked him. Laughing right after. Jungkook's face turning red with every word the older said. "I'm joking, if you're not ready that okay."

"What? I'm ready. Really, I am." Taehyung looked at him as he lifted an eyebrow. "Positive?" Jungkook nodded. And pulled Taehyung in for a kiss. "But what about protection?" He said while looking at Taehyung's red lips. "Don't worry," he said pulling out a condom out of his bag. "I came prepared."

Jungkook's face turned even more red when he saw the condom in his hyung 's hands. "Where did you get that?" He quickly snatched it from Taehyung's hand. "Ha, um, I got it from Yoongi's wallet. He has some for 'safe keeping' and 'just in case'."
Jungkook looked up at the olders eyes and he licked his lips. "Do we have to use it?" Taehyung never laughed so hard in his life. "Weren't you the one who just asked about protection? But I mean if you don't want to it's your choice." The younger threw it on the bed and continued to kiss Taehyung. He lowered his hand down to Taehyung's member and began to move up and down in a slow pase. Still taking hold of it roughly, Taehyung let out the first moan as he pushed is lips even more roughly onto the younger's, taking his finger and prying open Jungkook's mouth and pushed his tongue in. He slipped his hand into Jungkook's hair. Jungkook began to pull the older down insistently. Taehyung moved down. Kissing every inch of his body as he reached the younger's stomach, he stoped, taking hold of the younger's member. Jungkook let out a quiet moan which made Taehyung smile. He gently kissed it as he looked up at the younger's face. Jungkook with his eyes closed not wanting to open then. The older's hand went down further, and seconds latter without a warning he put one finger into the younger's hole. Taehyung went back to kiss jungkook to 'calm him down a bit'. Jungkook letting out loud moans into the older's mouth. Taehyung used this opportunity to explore Jungkook's open mouth. His finger moving at a slow pass, going a bit faster every few minutes until Jungkook was ready.