Abduction

*cellphone ringing*

Jessica picked up her Iphone lying on the bedside table, she was bored waiting for Taeyeon to come home and she had no intention to get out on their room since Tiffany might be wondering outside and the least thing she wanted to happen is to see her face to face. She swipe the screen and the caller ID shown Yoona's name on it, she knew that its Taeyeon's closest friend so why not befriended her as well.

"Oh, I thought you already changed your number Miss Jung." Yoona called from the other line with a laugh.

"Nah, I won't do it in case some old friends trying to get in touch with me so how are you now Yoona?" Jessica smile as well and asked back.

"Well, I cause such a huge trouble when I runaway from my own wedding a few months ago if you saw through social media sites or TV and right now I'm the one who took over my father's position in Im Corporation."

"Oh, that's good. I hope someday our company will tied up as well and expand them quite well intertionally." The blonde heard some rustling sound at the background but shrugged them off and continue to converse with the younger woman.

"Ah, I hope so too then can I invite you tonight on a dinner? Need some catch up with Taeyeon unnie's fiance. I text you the location if you want."

"Oh, so its you're treat? Then I won't say no to Taeyeon's friend." Jessica laughed heartily.

"Then I gotta hang up right now."

"Okay bye!" Then the line went off, Jessica stood up and slipped inside the bathroom so she could make her day productive by going outside.

"Where are you going?" The brunette asked the blonde who was searching for her heels while she was sitting alone on the couch.

"Why do you care? You had no rights to ask questions here and there, you useless brat!" Jessica snapped made Tiffany widen her eyes by the insult she made.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Tiffany stomped her feet into Jessica's direction and held her collar with anger. They shared an eye contact but none of them wanted to calm them and as payback the blonde also held her and they both struggling to win against each other and landed on the floor with Tiffany on top.

*sound of door opening*

"YAH! YAH! HEY WHAT THE BOTH OF YOU ARE UP TO? STOP IT JESSICA, TIFFANY!" Taeyeon finally entered her penthouse but only to witnessed a two mad woman hurting each other.

"Hey, wait stop it Jessica! She's pregnant for fuck sake!" Taeyeon pulled the blonde away from the brunette and the poor woman slumped on the floor with a loud thud.

"Now, now you're defending your woman instead of your future wife?" Jessica snapped at her lover who was protectively wrapped Tiffany on her arms.

"Stop talking nonsense Sica, I'm just worried at the baby and nothing more so please stop nagging me!" Taeyeon snapped back made Jessica more angrier than before, she stomped outside the house with heels on her hand and without looking at them.

"Hey, yah! Wait Sica!"

"Tae.." Tiffany grabbed her wrist before she could follow the blonde outside, she was bleeding.

"Oh, shit you're fucking bleeding! Wait here I will call an ambulance!" Taeyeon dialled the emergency hotline and called the ambulance to picked them up.

AT THE CHEONG-DAM CAFE

"Sorry, just caught up in traffic." Jessica slumped at the sit across the waiting Yoona.

"You didn't use your car in your way here?" Yoona asked as she sipped into her cold caramel machiato.

"Yeah, I had a fight with Taeyeon." The blonde whisper sadly while clasping her hand staring at their engagement ring.

"Don't worry Taeyeon unnie will be cool down a little later." Yoona place a hand over her soft one with a gentle smile.

"Oh, come with me Miss Jung we had some urgent matter to talk about." Yoona said before she straighten her skirt and stood up.

"Urgent matter? Why don't we talk here if you want, the cafe seems so quiet and calm." Jessica suggested but Yoona shook her head in disagreement and smile.

"We must talk privately and it has something to do about Taeyeon's parent death."

"What are you talking about? Its a few years ago right and how did you know about it?" Jessica suspiciously asked.

"I already call Taeyeon and she will tell you about the truth." Yoona convincing her.

"Please Miss Jung its quiet important if you wanted her to be forever by your side, okay? Please." Yoona pleaded with her innocent eyes made the blonde convinced and follow her outside the cafe and unbeknownst to Jessica, the bastard Nickhun was watching them from afar inside her black Mercedez with an evil smirk on his face.

"Do we need to this, she's innocent."

"Right, she's innocent and had no slightest idea about where herself leading to a lion's den, am I right? Taeyeon will gone crazy if she knows about her fiance was kidnap by me." Nichkhun played with his wedding ring as he slipped it off and throw them somewhere in the car and put out a red velvet box from the car's pull drawer and took out a new ring and slipped the other into Sooyoung's ring finger.

"I plan to marry you after I settle this shit of Kim Taeyeon and shut her up forever, don't worry I already signed the divorce paper with my cheating wife." Nichkhun said with a genuine smile made Sooyoung's face turns pale with a sudden proposal, she wasn't prepare with this when she already turned her back into her longtime friend and sided Taeyeon instead but she must kept her mouth shut before the insane Thai guy suspected her, she's afraid of bloodshed.

"O-Okay." The only word rolled out from her mouth made Nichkhun furrow his brows.

"Why you look so nervous like you're not seeing me like this, huh?" Nichkhun suspiciously asked.

"Ah, I was just surprise from your proposal nothing more, are you serious with me?" Sooyoung asked back with her shaky hands.

"Of course, why should I throwing proposal with you if I wasn't serious and I realized that you're the fitted woman for me, I should've seen it before so I could refuse my marriage with Tiffany, that shameless lesbian, I don't need her, she doesn't even want my fucking dick but at Least I get inside her pants before its too late but I wasn't pleasure because she kept on rejecting me." Nichkhun scoffed made Sooyoung's grimace in disgust.

"This sick bastard." She mutter to herself gripping into the edge of her blazer while she's sitting on the passenger seat.

"Oh, they already gone let's follow them so we could easily get rid of Taeyeon." Nichkhun turned on the engine as his eyes follow the car moving.

"I must call Taeyeon."

-to be continued