Love & Frustrations

"Ms. Kim, the Team Manager Choi wants to see you." One of the employee informed the super busy midget working on her piles of paper at the table top, Taeyeon pause for awhile and wondering why she's been summon all of a sudden by her other boss whom she doesn't seen personally.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in."

"You want to see me, Ms. Choi?" Taeyeon bows as soon as she entered the Team Manager's office and saw a very elegant woman wearing a cream vest and white blouse complimented her slim body figure while she wears a cream slacks and a pair of black Jimmy Choo heels. The said woman was standing before her huge window that overlooking the beautiful city of Seoul.

"Please don't justa stand there and take your sit." Oh, she's been welcomed by some kind of harsh remark. The nervous midget take her seat clumsily across the manager's desk, she's slim, tall, tanned and had a charming face but the way she talks shows that she's not an easy woman.

"Are you one of those women flirting around our CEO Hwang? Just be honest with me and take this money with you." The woman said sternly and somehow her blunt and harsh words offend Taeyeon because she's not the type of woman flirting with someone, she's a member of anti social life club to be exact.

"E-Excuse me?"

"Stop beating around the bush, bitch!"

"I'm sorry Ms. Choi but seems your crossing the line because I'm not kind of woman who flirts around like a whore and FYI, I'm just working my ass off here in the company as an intern, I'm doing my job well and the least thing I want to do was to befriend everyone." Taeyeon firedback made the Team Manager taken aback and finally looks at her with a straight face.

"Then what are you doing in her house?"

*BBAAAMMMMM*

"I THINK YOU HAD NO RIGHTS TO IMMEDIATELY DRAGGED MY EMPLOYEE HERE AND TALKING ABOUT NONSENSE MISS CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Tiffany fumes with anger as she slammed the door open because she saw Taeyeon entering her office and she felt something wrong so she followed her instinct and indeed she was right because Sooyoung causing trouble again with her employee or should I say every women the team manager sees lingering around her like a magnet. She knows about the hidden affection of Miss Choi towards her because she saw it in her own eyes when she always shooed her women employee and paid them with money just to stay away from her or else Sooyoung might do something bad with them.

"I'M WARNING YOU A COUNTLESS OF TIMES CHOI SOOYOUNG AND AGAIN I'M THINKING OF FIRING YOU IF I STILL CAUGHT YOU DOING VIOLENCE AGAINST OUR EMPLOYEE!" The CEO stood her ground against her Team Manager before she dragged Taeyeon outside without looking back into the surprise woman.

"Is she someone special to you?" Sooyoung yelled gloomily but hearing no response from Tiffany proves as a yes from the latter.

"Honestly I couldn't answer you right now but I'm sure this girl beside me makes me feel alive these days and I don't want you to be near her again, do you understand?" The CEO warned her before she watched them leave. The Team Manager control her anger and tears but her emotions took over her body, she slumped on her chair and slammed the table in anger, she wants to get rid of the midget but how since Tiffany herself already threatened her to stay away or else her career will end here.