Image of Her

Now Playing: Japanese Denim by Daniel Caesar

TAEYEON POV

After a few hours of flight, finally the plane landed safely in Incheon, carrying my luggage with me I arrived outside the airport and hail a cab through my new hotel suite I bought a month ago, I will enroll in the same university again since I dropped out 6-months ago because of the incident, I wonder how could I cope up again with my old friends and how could I explain every details of my sudden departure. Many things changed into me when I lived in States, I learned to smoke, drink, partying, hooking up and sleeping with different women since I'm not into men, I'm sure with myself that I'm a gay and I'm not hiding it from everyone, this is me.

"Here we are Miss." The driver informed and I paod him using my card before I climbed off the cab and pulled my luggage inside the luxurious building.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon of 309." I informed the gorgeous receptionist before I wink at her, she gave me the card to my own place and gave me a wink back. Woman.

*click*

"Ah, finally home!" I slumped my body into the couch, a fully furnished penthouse that really cost me a fortune but Jessica helped me take this since I'm going to managed the J&K Clothing branch in Seoul.

*cellphone ringing*

I fishes out my phone from my coat pocket and glance at the caller ID who happens to be my fiance, Jessica. I sighed heavily before I swipe the screen and answered immediately.

"Are you safely got home baby?" She called my nickname but never had an effect into me since my love for her already faded a long time ago after I met her, Tiffany.

"Yep and I'm having a jetlag right now so how's my baby doing?" I answered back and unwillingly called our nickname for her, I heard her chuckle in the background.

"I'm working my ass here since my important and special employee here left me alone by myself." She let out a small chuckle and it made me smile a bit as well knowing she's referring to me who insisted to went back to my own country.

"That's rude of her leaving a very sexy and gorgeous boss behind, what if she wouls find a handsome guy over there, the special employee of hers will really get jealous for sure, ha?" I teased made her laughed on her knees as I caught her unstable breathing from laughter.

"Cut the crap baby, I know I couldn't cheat on you." I know she already knows about my cheating behind her back but why she keeps on hiding it to herself and continue hurting herself more, I felt even more guilty towards her good act about the matter.

"You know that you're the only woman who owns me now and allowed to touch and kiss me whenever and wherever you wanted, right? My whole body is all yours babe." I tried to coaxed her and break the awkward atmosphere during our phone calls and made her lessen the insecurities she had with herself.

"I missed you already, Tae." She confessed bluntly and made me smile.

"Me too so I video call you later baby." I need to hang up so she wouldn't let her missed me alot more.

"Araso baby, get your dinner later and take care of yourself, I'll be there with you when I finish my project here, okay?" She said and I nodded.

"I understand and please don't find another me over there, okay? Have your dinner too and don't get yourself catch cold, bye. I love you!" I answered back as I loosen the few buttons of my blouse.

"I love you too baby. Bye!" *sound of flying kiss*

We both hang up the call before I throw my phone at the side table so I could take a nap for awhile and later I get myself a dinner, my eyes slowly felt heavy and I unconsciously fell asleep into the couch with arms over my forehead.

SEOUL NIGHT CLUB

"Dinner, my ass!" I wonder how I end up here in the club maybe because of my habit of partying at States all night long without limitations, another hook up and one night stand as well. i toured my pervert eyes everywhere and I spotted few sexy goddess dancing in the middle of the dance floor with a loud blazing sound of music at the background and some blinding colorful lights that made everyone hype from their own dance. I bumped into a waitress and offered me a drink on her hand so I took one and wink at her in a flirty manner. I unconsciously throw my empty hand into the air as I followed the beat of the music and felt the adrenaline rush when the liqour pour down through my throat until I heard a sound of broken glasses not too far from my spot and there I saw her again with her drunken state.

"I know her so let me bring her home, sorry for the inconveniece she cause." I walked into her as I paid for the trouble she cause and helped the beautiful mess in my arms and tugged her outside the club.

"You're loosing weight like I'm carrying a feather." I huffed as she only mumble inaudibly as response so I hailed us a cab through her old address and only a 30 minute silent ride on her home, thankfully she didn't moved out.

"You're totally a mess." I said while stripping her clothes off and rummaged on her closet without her permission, I watched how she struggles from the headache and heard her groaned once in awhile.

"How long you've been drinking there?" I bombarded her questions but still left unanswered because of her drunken state. Such a wasted ass I got here but what did she doing there alone.

"Ple-Please st-stay." Tiffany unconsciously plead from her drunken state as she lifted her arms to place over her forehead. I scoffed knowing she still throbbing in pain but kept talking with me. Just stay still woman!

"What a beautiful mess you are." I felt saying those words all over again but all I received was a sniffing and crying sounds from her. Why the fuck is she crying over my words? You're fucking asshole Kim Taeyeon, of course you left her without words! Oh right, I finally realize!

"I thought you never cry." I said with my cold tone not wanting to recognize my voice as I approached her slowly.

"Just tonight please stay with me." Tiffany begged while still silently Cry since I don't know what to do I slipped myself inside the duvet with her in my arms but I choose to succumbed her while she faced the window overlooking the moon outside. I sniffed her familiar scent that I almost forget through months of emptiness without her. I felt her comfortably snuggling inside my arms as I scooted back to pressed my chest into her back, I missed this but I'm afraid because of Nichkhun, that bastard might hurt her or every dear to me since he threatened me 6 months ago. I gritted my teeth recalling the nightmares I had, he fucking tortured me to stay away with this beautiful creature beside me, I hold her tightly while I closed my eyes, I want this to be forever that I couldn't seem to move on from her memories. She was all I wanted and needed even though Jessica was already with me, I only realized my love for Tiffany when I embraces her right now, she's my addiction, the taste I needed in my life and the flavor to filled the taste the happiness hiding inside me.

"You still didn't change, you're still a mess like me." Those words I said before I fell into a deep slumber with her again in my arms.

"I love you Tiffany."

-to be continued