Chapter 16: Is She?

Danielle
The bright light hit my sleepy eyes as I opened them slightly I turned around and seen that Ramon was not in the room I shrugged my shoulders and sat up from my king sized bed. I yawned and shivered as my feet hit the cold wooden floor, I wore my bunny flip flops and walked into Kylie's room. Kylie was sleeping in her pink wooden cot so I went to check if  Ramon was downstairs, as I walked down the marble staircase I sniffed the air to smell the sweet smell of pancakes. I quickly rushed down the long staircase as I heard my mom's voice.

"Hey momma" I said planting a kiss on her cheeks.

"Morning sweetheart, Is Kylie awake?" She said taking a sip out of her coffee

"No" I turned to Ramon and my lips met his pink soft lips.

"Morning babe" He said flipping a pancake.

"Morning" I sat up on one of the kitchen counters scrolling through my    Phone. I went on Snapchat to send my streaks when I received a message everyone looked at me as my notification sound rang, Not looking up once I clicked on the message and read it out loud so they could all hear.
'Hello Danielle, It's detective Wilson. I'm texting to ask you to meet me at my office today when you're free it's very urgent and I'd appreciate if you arrived on time'

"Why would Detective Wilson want to speak to you?" Nicki said getting curious.

"I don't know, I'm going to call Sasha" I said getting really nervous.

"You don't think..." Ramon said knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"No, She's gone and is not to be mentioned" I said as Sasha's phone rang.

"Hey Dani" Sasha said

"Sash, I just got a text from Wilson"

"Wilson, the detective on the Pen-"

"Yeah that one" I said trying to remove her name from my head.

"When?"

"Whenever" I said fidgeting with my nails.

"Okay 10 mins?" she said as Kyle started to cry

"Okay."

"Everything's alright Dani" She said trying to calm me down

"Yeah see you soon" I said hanging up. Something was definitely wrong I could just feel it...And it had Penelope written all over it. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Kylie woke up.

"I'll get her" Ramon said pushing a plate of pancakes towards me. I looked at the food and reached below the counter for the drawer with the fork, I quickly devoured the pancakes.

*********

I got out of the shower in my towel and seen Sasha scrolling down her phone on my bed. She looked up at me and put her phone down, giving me a big hug.

"I know what it looks like, but worry after the meeting" She said pulling away from our hug. I gave her a reassuring smile and she plopped back onto my bed I walked into my wardrobe and pulled out an off the shoulder top with ripped jeans I threw them next to Sasha and went into my ensuite I did my eyebrows, applied a thin layer of mascara and brushed my hair into a cute messy bun. I went into my room again and wore the outfit then paired them with white superstars and a bomber jacket after I was done Sasha looked up from her phone and gave a look of approval we left the kids with Ramon and Scott and drove to the station in my Range Rover.

"How's Sasha's Life going" I asked Sasha looking away from the road for a quick second.

"As if you haven't been on near damn every episode" She said laughing

"Yeah, but you got future plans?" I asked as I stopped to let a group of girls pass.

"Actually thinking of canceling it..Don't want Kyle to grow up with every embarrassing moment on t.v" she said biting her lip. I nodded in approval and turned into the station parking.

"We're here" I mumbled under my breath. Sasha and I removed our seatbelt and exited the car I locked the doors and walked into the station.

"This place smells like old furniture" Sasha said making sure the officer walking past couldn't hear. I silently chuckled as we sat waiting for the detective.

"Sasha and Danielle?" a built pierced blue eyed man with a uniform said approaching Us.

"Yeah, that's us" I said rubbing my sweaty palms against my jeans.

"Right this way" he said pointing to a door with the words detective Wilson on them I stood up followed by Sasha into the little office. We sat on two blue chairs facing his desk.

"Penelope is missing it seems she has escaped" he said with a sympathetic look.

"What do you mean missing?!" I snapped at him pushing a curly strand of hair away from my face.

"Her and another inmate escaped last week"

"Last week?! What the hell is wrong with you? A week!? Our children have been endangered for a week and you're calling is now?" I said as my heart pounded against my chest Sasha placed her hand on my knee to calm me down and the officer continued to go into detail but all I could do is remember what she put us through.
Penelope was dangerous and I know the first thing she'd do when she got Out was go after me and my family.
Kylie, Kyle, Nicki, Sasha, Ramon, Scott, Safaree all in danger.......

Penelope was out and she was coming.

Hey guys, I know this is supposed to be a cancelled story but a few of you missed it and want it back so here, I will fix the rest of the story the writing is HORRIBLE I wrote it like 2 years ago 😱😰 SO embarrassing please comment makes me so happy to see comments and votes and I reply love you❤