5.2. Smart Snart

"Well, where is he?" Cisco asked as he and Quinn stormed into the cortex.

"You'll never believe this. But he's hiding out inside the ice cream storage department" Barry replied. Cisco clicked his tongue.

"Hm. Smart, Snart".

"But how did you find him outside the cold signals from the ice cream place" Quinn asked, pulling on eyebrow up

"Heat signals. Mick Rory hardly leaves Snart's side" Caitlin replied.

"What's your plan?" Quinn asked Barry turning to him.

"My plan?".

"Yeah, well I've never taken on Snart before". Barry sighed and looked at Cisco.

"Fine. I'll come up with a plan. But I'm gonna need your help" Cisco replied, before pointing to Caitlin.

"Let's get on with it then" Caitlin replied, standing up and following Cisco into his work room. Quinn sat down on a chair and moved towards a computer. She typed in a few words and the ice cream storage appeared on the big screen in front of Barry.

"I think I can take on Mick Rory..." Quinn started.

"I think so too, he'll probably be too startled by your pyrokinesis" Barry replied. "He gets distracted by everything that has something to do with fire".

"Guess, that works our favor" Quinn replied, stealing some candy out of the bag that Cisco had left laying on the desk, she leant forward and lowered her voice. "By the way, have you found out more about who might be the Reverse Flash?". Quinn eyed Dr. Wells who was sitting in the far corner, a book in his hands. Only a week ago Barry had shared the news with her that he suspected Dr. Wells. At first she didn't believe him, but slowly believe was creeping up her skin.

"Nothing... Probably because the Reverse Flash is keeping himself quiet" Barry replied, looking through some papers. After half an hour of just sitting there, doing nothing, Caitlin and Cisco walked back into the room, smiles on their faces.

"It looks like you got a plan?" Barry questioned.

"We do. So, Quinn you go in distract Mick Rory, Barry, you go talk to Snart and I, I'm gonna take care of Lisa" Cisco replied.

"You sure that that's a good idea? You know with her little thing for you?" Barry questioned.

"That might be the reason for her not killing me" Cisco sheepishly smiled.

"And if she does try. I'll kill her" Quinn smiled, an evil sort of look playing on her face.

"Let's hope it does not come to that" Dr. Wells interrupted, rolling over in his wheelchair. He had a thoughtful look on his face.

"If I got it right, the idea is to just waltz in and try to reason with them?" Quinn asked, crossing her arms before looking at Cisco and Caitlin.

"Yeah. That was the idea".

"Okay. That's what we're gonna do then" Barry said. "We'll meet tonight, outside the factory. Caitlin, you'll take Cisco and one of the vans and hide out on the street."

"Dr. Wells, do you think you can give us instructions from in here?" Caitlin asked.

"Certainly".

"So, now all we gotta do is wait till it's getting dark" Barry sighed. Quinn and Cisco had already walked over to a computer and were apparently playing a game against each other.

"Die, you engineer!" Quinn laughed, clicking her remote on a fast pace.

"You can't even shoot straight....! Oh crap..." Cisco yelled.

"You're dead" Quinn noted, pointing at the 'you died' sign on the screen.

"Well, they found something to do. Any ideas for us?" Barry asked, turning to Caitlin. She put her finger to her lip and thought.

"I'm currently analyzing some dead person cells, you can help me with that" she suggested.

"Why not" Barry sighed, quickly glaring at Cisco and Quinn who were having the best of fun together. He followed Caitlin into the med bay, leaving the others behind.

-

Hey guys.
I guess I owe you all a big apology for not updating for almost 2 months I think. School's started again, I'm a college sophomore, so my days have been really busy. Anyways, here's part 1 of the final rogues part. Gonna try to get part two up as soon as possible.

xoxo liz