2.3. Catch a ghost

Cisco was sitting on the couch, watching some Netflix when Quinn walked into the apartment. "Hey" the guy said, turning down the volume.

"Hi" Quinn smiled, dropping her bag onto the floor and jumping next to Cisco on the couch. "What are we watching?".

"Ghostbusters" Cisco replied. "How are you feeling?".

"Good. I feel much better now, thanks... Oh, I nearly forgot. I got you a blueberry slushy". Quinn grabbed the cup out of her bag and handed it over to Cisco.

"You're the best".

"How are the ear pieces?" the girl asked. Cisco set down the slushy after taking a giant sip and looked at Quinn.

"Well. They're done. They should be able to block him from getting into your mind. I can't guarantee that they will work, but we'll see".

"I wonder. How will we even find Dr. Horror? It's not like he's wearing a bright green suit with his address on it..." Quinn spoke. Cisco who was now looking at the tv again frowned. Something in the movie caught his eye and he spoke softly.

"Ley lines...".

"What was that?". The girl sat up straight.

"Ley lines!" Cisco exclaimed, jumping up. "Stupid that I didn't think about that earlier".

"What do ley lines have to do with Dr.Horror?" Quinn asked as Cisco grabbed his jacket and threw it on his shoulders.

"Dr. Horror can control ghosts. Ley lines are sources of energy, sources that attract ghosts. We have to find the crossing ley lines of Central City".

"And there he'll be. Cisco you're a genius!" Quinn glanced.

"Actually, the movie is genius. I just did the thinking" Cisco blushed. "Call the rest and tell them to come to STAR labs as soon as possible. We're gonna catch a ghost tonight".

-

"Why the hurry?" Barry asked who came walking in with Joe and Harry.

"We know how to find Dr. Horror" Quinn said. Barry's eyes grew big.

"How?".

"With ley lines" Cisco started, spreading out a map of Central City on the desk.

"That's genius!" Barry exclaimed.

"See there are two major ley lines here in Central City, they will lead us to the place Dr. Horror is". Cisco traced the blue line with his finger. Quinn who was standing at the opposite of the desk did the same with the red line. Their fingers touched were the lines crossed. Her fingers were cold Cisco thought. He wanted to warm them up with his hands, but he couldn't. They pulled back their hands and looked at the map.

"The old key factory at Hallman and Sheppard street" Quinn read out loud. "He's there isn't he?".

"He just has to be" Joe said.

"Are you ready?" Barry asked, looking at Quinn. He had his suit already on.

"As ready as I can be".

"Here you'll need these. They block him from getting into your mind. Also, take this. When you open this box, hopefully Dr. Horror and his ghosts will be sucked into it and trapped for ever" Cisco said, handing over the earbuds and the box. Barry and Quinn put the earbuds in their ears and Quinn grabbed the box. They were about to walk out when Cisco stopped Quinn by grabbing her wrist.

"Promise me you'll be careful?" he softly asked. He felt the eyes of all the others burning on them.

"I promise" Quinn smiled. She moved closer towards him and kissed his cheek. Cisco's mouth fell open and he stared at her. "That's for the earbuds, the box and the pep talk this afternoon". Quinn turned around and followed Barry out. Cisco who was still gaping at the spot Quinn had stood blinked twice. Was this real?

"Mr. Ramon... Your mouth" Harry spoke. Joe laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah, right

"Yeah, right. Um sorry" Cisco quickly said, closing his mouth. He walked over to the desk and sat down behind one of the computers. "Okay, let's do this".

-x-

Hey guys. I'm sorry for not updating. I've been really busy with school and my personal life. But here it is. Part one of the Dr. Horror finale, so there will be one other part. Maybe I'll introduce you to a new meta villain. What do you guys think about The Flash season 3 btw. Cisco became even a more cute potato and holy crap I live for his hair.

~ Lizzy