Chiquita Titan

Brown, straight hair gently hangs over a long, radiant face

Brown, straight hair gently hangs over a long, radiant face. Expressive Brown  eyes, set gently  within their sockets, watch eagerly over the river they've stood guard for for so long.
Scars stretching from the bottom of the left cheek , running towards the left side of her lips and ending on her right nostril leaves a stinging burden .

The is the face of Chiquita Titan, a true prodigy among night vixens. She stands short among others, despite her slim thick  frame.

There's something seductive about her, perhaps it's her unfortunate past or perhaps it's simply her warmth. But nonetheless, people tend to subtly ignore her unless she moves along the pole, while helping her out in any way they can.As long as get to see her pussy popping and that ass dropping . She gets all the money she could ever want with Society's most simplest tasks. She watches as the lights gleamed and pussy juice ran down the pole. She  twisted her lips inwards as she wrapped her legs around the pole and she gliding down it . Chiquita  spread her pussy lips as  she closed her eyes  listening to her signature song which was wicked games by the weekend . She threw  her bra into the crowd of hungry feasting men and dikes. Earning cat calls and  licked lips . But most of all she got that mula. Chiquita twisted her Hershey kiss nipples and arched her back perfectly . The smell of hot pussy and bitches in heat turned her on intensely  .she moaned as her juices slowly leaked . When the song slowly ended she opened her eyes and slowly gathered herself from the semi- orgasm  she just had from mental  self-pleasure .  She walked in front of the hungry animals that watches her every move and she gathered her pay and walked off stage .

"Give it up again  for The lovely  Cherry mirage" she heard the Dj Announce . She smirked counting her money licking her lips. She may have once been a delicate flower. But now ..deep inside she was just another Money Hungry Bitch.

Written By: Original_SexyGoddess