Chapter - 14

Lionel's POV

I shrugged my jacket on locked the door as I got out of my apartment.
My friends were waiting downstairs.

I smiled at them as I got inside the SUV. The boys looked at me, amused and girls gaped at me.

"What? Do I have horns on my head?" I asked them as i chuckled.

"Did you even look at yourself in the mirror? You look so fucking hot that I would jump on your bones if you didn't have a girlfriend." Sheila ranted. I almost puked in disgust but didn't show it in my face. I maybe mad at my girl but still, the only attention I wanted was of Katherine's.

"Hell yes! Even I would have banged him if Ms. Bitch Xavier wasn't his girlfriend." Brittany agreed.Hope you bang your head on a wall. I thought but I gave her a fake smile.

I rolled my eyes at the idiots as Mark started the engine.

***
We parked outside a club called
The Constellation. Getting inside the club wasn't much of a problem as we showed our IDs.

The club was already packed with bodies covered in sweat, moving arround and dancing to the song that roared from the speakers.

Mark was shouting something but we couldn't hear anything due the loud music.

"Guys...... go..... the..... " Mark's voice said.
"What?! " Shiela shouted.

"I said me and Lio will go and bring the drinks." Mark now shouted a little louder.

We watched Nick and others occupying a table and walked towards the bar to bring the drinks.

After ordering the drinks we went towards our table and sat down.

"So... What's the matter with you and the boss?!" Sheila asked me as she sipped her tequila.

"She's so hard to understand. Sometimes I'm afraid about the way things are going in between us." I said thoughtfully.

Everybody's attention was on me.
"Do you think that you'll just be one of her conquests?" Mark asked me.

I hummed and nodded in response as I noticed a familiar figure from the corner of my eye.

My head turned towards the figure and I observed it carefully. But I was disturbed by Cole's painful nudge on my ribs.

"Oww!.... What's your problem?" I asked him in annoyance.

He pointed to a girl near the bar counter. "Looks like you've got a admirer." he teased.

I observed the girl and she winked flirtatiously towards my direction.

Even though I was clearly not interested in her, I knew that she is what I need to make Kate, come running back to me.I really didn't want to do this but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

I got up and walked towards her, giving my friends a mischievous grin. I saw Nick, giving me a thumbs up.

"Don't forget to use a condom!" Sheila shouted and I glared at her.Maybe I should just stuff a tissue paper in her mouth. But I quickly focused towards my task.

I saw the girl's face beaming with a smile."Hey." I said as I sat on a stool next to her.

"Hey. Are you new here? Cuz I've never seen a handsome like you before in this club." She said as she leaned towards me, showing her... correction ..... shoving her fake boobs towards me.

"Yes, I've come here for the first time... I was forced by my friends to come here. I'm Lionel by the way." I said stretching my hand out to her.

But she ignored it and grabbed me into a hug.