Chapter Four

Bianca's P.O.V

Ben and I walk until we reach the enchanted lake. When we get there, a table is set up under the gazebo. I take the basket that Ben has and set it down.
"Come on. Have a sit. And be my guest," I tell him.
He laughs, "I see what you did there." He shakes his head and sits down. I open the basket and pull out a bunch of food that I know will remind him of his parents. I start to put some food on the plates I brought. I hand it to him and we start eating.
"Wow! B,this is really good. You made everything my parents had, when they met," Ben says, "That must have been really hard."
  I shake my head, "Nope. Not at all. Please don't stress Ben, I wanted to do this." He smiles.
   We continue to eat, then I catch him looking at me. I raise my eyebrows in question.
   "No it's nothing, just glad we have some time to ourselves," he rest his hand on my cheek and I lean my head in reaction. I look at him and laugh.
   "What? Do I have something on my face?," He asks.
   I nod and he continues, "Well you can't take me anywhere. Is there napkins?"
   "Yes in the basket but I got it," I say.
   "No I got it," he replies. I start to protest but his hand is in there already. He pulls his hand back up and in his hand is Mal's spell book.
   "What's this doing in here?, He asked me. He opens it up, "Hair colour spell. Speed reading spell. Cooking spell. You've been lying to me!" His voice laced in anger, "How could you do this? I trusted you!"
   "Ben I'm sorry. I just couldn't do it. There was so much pressure and things that had to be done," I try explaining but he cut me off.
    "Don't you think I get that?! I'm under the same thing!"
   I tell back, "Yes Ben I did a few spells okay! I'm a fake. Everything about me is fake." We both pause, then I try to remember a spell that will make him forget.
    "Are you really trying to spell me right now?!," He looks at me with disbelief.
   So I say a different one, "Take this scrumptious meal and turn it back into what is real." And all there is left is a peanut butter sandwich. I look at him and walk away, holding in my tears.
   I run to my dorm and fall on the bed crying, "I don't belong here."
   "You and me both, B." I hear. I turn to see Mal in her blonde and purple glory.
   "Mal?," I gasp, "What are you talking about?"
   "This school is made for people like us. We both miss being wild. Yelling, causing ng chaos everywhere we go," she starts, "so why not go back?"
   "To the isle? I don't know Mal," I say messing with my hands.
   "We won't have to live by anyone's rules except ours," she says, "come on B."
    I nod, "Okay. Let's go back home to the isle."
    "Yes!," She pumps her fist.
   We both grab some backpacks and pack what we need. Mal puts her mom in a small box, the perfect size for a lizard. And then we both walk out of our dorm and I lead her to where my scooter is at. We hop on and I drive us to the edge of Auradon, right across from the Isle. Mal says a spell under her breath and the scooter starts to hover. She urges me to start to drive and I drive to the Isle.
   We make it to the Isle and I park the scooter in an alleyway hidden under a tarp.
   "We should go to Cinderella's stepmother's hair salon. We need to seriously change our hair," Mal says.
   "Yeah. I could really use some blue tips in my hair," I say laughing.
   Soon we head off to the hair salon.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys. I know I haven't updated in like a billion years. But I'm back, well not really. So here's the thing, I probably won't be updating on this story as often.

But I had a couple things I wanted to discuss with you guys: So I'm a big fan of Marvel and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in reading a fanfiction I want to write about my favourite neighbourhood spider. SO IF YOU WOULD, COMMENT HERE:

Another thing is: I want you guys to know more about me and I want to know more about my readers, which is you guys. So any questions you have please ask away.

Lastly, any book recommendations you guys have please comment those here: (I really like Why Don't We stories and Marvel stories. *But any story is good.*)

So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update when I can. But comment, vote, and yeah. Goodbye. Love you all, 😘😘😘❤❤❤❤🦄