Chapter Two

Bianca's P.O.V
The next day, we walk up the stairs in front of the quad. A whole bunch of girls were saying hi to Jay. Carlos and Jay start talking. Then Jane comes over. Carlos turns into a stuttering mess. Aww he likes her. They have a bit of an awkward conversation then Jay grabs Carlos and they head off to class. I head after them when I am stopped by Jane.
"Hey Bianca. Ok I hate to bug you but the decorations for the cotillion need to be decided. So I hate to um...", She says.
"Bug me?," I reply, "Listen I have to get to class."
She says, "Please it will be real quick. Ok so nod for decorations:
Aisle Runners, Backdrops & Scene Setters, Balloons, Banners, Candles & Votives, Cardboard Cutouts, Ceiling Decorations, Centerpieces, and Streamers. Also party gifts: Pen toppers, chains, key chains. Or we could do all three." Ow my head. Oh no, I feel heat rising from my head. I felt my hair spark up. I gasp. I see Mal in the corner of my eye looking at me.
"Sorry B," Jane says. I wave her off.
"You know what? Pen toppers will do nicely," I say calmly.
Lonnie, Evie and Mal come over and says, "O honestly can't wait to see what your wedding would look like."
Me not paying attention say, "Yeah me too... Wait what?"
Mal says, "Yeah the cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged." Jane and Lonnie nod.
"Oh I knew it," Evie squeals.
"What how come no one told me about this?!," I yell, "My life is set in stone and I didn't know about it." I, then, feel two hands on my shoulders. I look behind me and see Ben.
"Hi Ben," The girls say. I put my head down and shake my head.
"Hi girls. Hello Bianca," he says leaning in to give me a hug but Jane grabs his arm and pulls him with her. He looks back at me, "I'll catch up with you later." I nod and walk to my biology class.
I wonder what Ben and Jane were talking about. I get to class and I zone out for most of it. The bell rings and I head to my baking class. The teacher says we are making cupcakes. Ha reminds me of coronation day. Oh I can make these for Ben. The bell rings and I run out to head to my locker. I open it, and grab my history book when Ben pops up.
"Hello," he says.
"Oh Ben. You scared me," I say putting a hand over my chest. He laughs.
"I have a surprise for you," he says. I roll my eyes.
"Haven't you gotten me a surprise everyday now?," I question.
"Yeah and every other day. The dates included. You didn't have much on the island," he responds.
I nod, "We managed."
He looks into my locker and sees my father's bident, "Hey I thought you were going to donate that to the museum."
I smile at him, "Oh that's still in there." I close my locker and lean against it. He shakes his head and grabs my hand.
"Ok your surprise," he says pulling me with him.
I try to pull myself away, "No Ben, it's fine," but I'm cut off looking at a scooter.

"Oh my gods. Ben," I say turning to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, "Thank you. This is amazing." I release him and just stare at the scooter.

Ok so chapter two is done. I am really sorry this is a short chapter but I'm in the process of moving and I have been using the movie to help write but I have no tv right now so I am sorry, it will be a while until I start writing this story. And a lot of you like the 3rd cover so that is the one that one and personally I like that one two but I will still include the other one in the story just as pictures.

Ok question time: What is your favourite ships and has it changed since you watched the movie?

Answer: my favourite ship is Bal, Hevie (Harry and Evie) and Huma (Harry and Uma). And I ha e been having a bit of a conflict with those because slowly I have been starting to ship Ben and Evie but I really like Harry and Evie. So yeah. Oh and I really like Jay and Lonnie.

Oh and another thing, I might start writing my Harry Hook story and the concept of the story is after Descendants 2. So you will meet a few new characters. Like the one at the top. Anyway bye see you in this story in a while.