Will and a surprise pov

Today i was going to the mall to see my daughter. One of the top reason that i wake in the morning.  When Graser found out about Her mother, Emily was sick so i was taking care of her for that week and i had no one to watch her. Graser quickly fell in love with my baby and it was kinda hard to fall in love with her. Her big brown eyes twinkled every time she laughs and her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world. So when i was meeting her today all my worries went away when i saw her. She started laughing as soon as she saw me. I immediately start running over to her to pick her up.
"Hey, baby girl." She starts to giggle when i pick her up
"Hey," I say to Emily (The mother)
Emily just looks at me. I and Emily have bad blood but we try to get along for the sake of our daughter.
Suddenly my phones start to ring and i see that it H calling probably to ask me if i want to record something.
"Let me take this real quick," I say to Emily and hand her back to her
I walk off to the side real quick and answer my phone
"Hey H, what up.
"Nothing much... Um Will are busy right now it's kinda important
"Um well I'm not right now but i can talk for a few minutes
"N-no it's okay just call me when you get back home."
"Oh, oka-" H hangs up before i am able to answer him back. I wonder what that was about. Whatever it was it can wait my daughter is more important.

H Pov
After that phone call with Will, i don't think that i will be able to tell him.I was in love with two people and neither one of them will ever love me back. Why would they love someone like me?I was useless. I was nothing to anybody and i knew they didn't need to tell me. I decided that i wasn't good enough for this world and started to write letters to all my friends and the two people i was in love with. Parker and Graser.