The First Meeting (Shelby's Pov

There was a week till Vidcon and I was recording a video on harmony hollow with Will and Graser.  We were just talking is teamspeak when Graser said he had to go. 

"Okay bye guys I got to go Josh is trying to go out. So ill talk to you guys later." Says graser.

Graser leaves the teamspeak and Will is the only one left to talk to.

"So Will are you ready for vidcon."

"yeah.  I get to see you for the first time in person and I get to meet a bunch of fans."

I start to blush because of what he just said

"Me to. Vidcon is always so much fun you get to talk to new people and see others for the first time."

It gets quiet for a minute 

"Hey Shelby."

"Yeah Will."

" I need to talk to you about something so I'm going to put us in private chat."

"um okay."

Will moves us to a private chat

"So there is this girl who I recently met and I think I like her but I don't know how to tell her that I do."

My heart stops for a minute when I hear him that. Wait why did my heart stop when her said

"um not all girls like the same thing but I know nobody likes to be asked out over the phone. So I guess get to know her a bit more and find out some of her favorite things and ask her. "

"Thanks Shelby. I got to go I'm going to meet her in a few and I got to get ready."

"Okay bye Will."

After I close my computer I deiced to go get something to eat and I deiced to invite someone of my friends. We decide to go to shake shack. We were all having a good time when I suddenly start to think about Will. He amazing laugh and great builds and ..................wait a minute what is wrong with me.