I laughed lightly. "Being late four days this week." I admitted.

He raised his eyebrows. "Damn who been keeping you up late nights."

I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone, which I had a text from Dave. I smiled while unlocking my phone and going to my messages.

Lance stood up. "Whoever got you smiling over there, I hope you happy with the kid." He smirked. "Because Nolen misses you."

I scoffed. "Please Nolen has dated and smashed every girl here after we broke up he doesn't miss me."

Dave😍:
Let's meet up.

Me:
In detention🙄

Dave😍:
Leave.

I reread that message....leave detention? I mean I really don't really wanna be here anyway so leaving could be a suggestion. I bit my lip and hesitated, then texted him back.

Me:
Where you meet up at?

Dave😍:
Henry park.

I said ok and looked up, the old teacher was asleep at her desk. The students were on their phones, having rap battles and roast sessions, I could totally leave. I stood up and Lance stopped me, "Yo yo where you going?"

"Shhh!" I said, I didn't want to wake the teacher. "I'm leaving, I'm not staying here I have plans."

I quickly, but carefully, left out the room and out the school building doors. I got inside my car and put my phone on the auxiliary cord, Jhene Aiko's sailing soul album. After about 10 minutes I pulled up at Henry park, I easily spotted Dave with a bright red hoodie on on top of a his car. He was blasting  music bobbing his head.

When he saw me he got more into the song, smiling and staring at me

When he saw me he got more into the song, smiling and staring at me. He bit his lips and was moving his heads around motioning me to come to him. "You gone fall through every time a nigga call you. That's why I ball how I ball when I spoil you. We was in Miami, first time I saw you. I was in a Phantom when I pulled up on you. It was late nights, late nights in the bando fucking on you good got you bustin' like you Rambo and you keep it hood so you really understand though. You was there through my ups and downs like a camel" He sang the song but continued to look at me and point as if he was directing it to me. I laughed and pushed him light, he pulled me closer to him and continued to sing the song. "Ass all fat say she get it from her mama. She just want the money, she ain't fuckin' with no bloggers. Fuck you on a PJ the whole way to the Bahamas. Gucci, Valentino, baby, I can be your stylist" He bit his lip again looking at me up and down, "Wanna go shopping?"

"Seriously?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah I'm a good mood today, let's go to Ontario." He turned his music down in his car. "I want you to ride with me though, so park your car at home and I'll pick you up."