24 Let's Be Happy

Start from the beginning

Jungkook walks back to Rosé 's side, sitting beside her while grasping onto her hand gently. "Park Chaeyoung, why were you doing that?" he mumbles in low voice.

"I should be calm and listened to you." Jungkook lets out a deep sigh, kissing the back of her hand.

Jungkook wants to go to fulfill the payment of the hospital, but he can't leave Rosé alone in here. But then at the same time, a knock can be heard from the door. Jungkook lifts an eyebrow as he opens the door to see who's the person behind the door.

When he opens the door, a small figure is standing in front of him, following by other tall figures. The small figure walks pass Jungkook, "Chaeyoung..." she gasps slowly, rushing to her side.

Jungkook looked at girl before he looks back at the group behind her. "Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry." Jinyoung shakes his head slightly as the younger boy nods his head, letting Jinyoung to come into the room. Behind Jinyoung is Jaebum, who's giving Jungkook an awkward smile before he hands him a basket full of yummy fruits, "Uh... I hope this is okay..." he points to the basket.

Jungkook smiles slightly, "It means so much, thank you for coming as well." Jaebum gives Jungkook a small pat on shoulder before he joins Jinyoung and Jisoo. Behind Jaebum is Taehyung, he smiles widely at Jungkook, "Hello bro."

Jungkook nods at Taehyung as he hands the younger boy a teddy bear, "For her." and he follows Jaebum as well. Jungkook greets Jimin then, "I share the gift with Taehyung." Jimin says, pointing to the teddy bear as Jungkook just chuckles. Jimin goes in and lastly, there's Jin.

Jin looks awkward as Jungkook just stares at him. So, the older boy is clearing his throat to break the silence between them and Jungkook snaps out quickly and he let him to enter the room as well before he closes the door and Jungkook walks to the guests who round the bed.

"How can you guys come here?" Jungkook asks them.

"By a car." Taehyung and Jimin answered at the same time before Jisoo glares at them.

"Yugyeom told us." Jin speaks up, avoiding an eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook nods his head, it's kind of nice to hear that Yugyeom told them about Rosé. He needs some companies anyway. "That's nice of him." Jungkook says out.

"That's nothing since he caused this." Jin sighs deeply, causing everyone to look at him.

Jin turns to look at Jungkook, "I'm sorry for got mad at you before."

The room turns quiet as Jungkook just nods his head slightly with reassuring smile. Jinyoung and Jisoo look at each other, exchanging signals to break the silence. Jisoo glares at Jinyoung when he doesn't want to speak, making the boy flinch at her action. Jinyoung clears his throat and he's about to speak but Taehyung butts in first.

"Hey, isn't she the bride in the photoshoot?" Taehyung winks at Jungkook.

"Bride?" Jimin repeats, looking at Jungkook now.

"You're engaged to her? That's fast..." Jaebum murmurs but everyone can hear it.

Jungkook chuckles nervously with the sudden change of atmosphere, "Yes, she is."

Taehyung nods, "Oh, but she has a husband you said? He was working right?" Taehyung asks again.

"Husband?" Jimin butts in again, "She's Jungkook's roommate. I know it, I met her before."

"Wait, what? That's weird..." Taehyung frowns as he looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs hopelessly, "Yes, she's my roommate and also now, my girlfriend."