Tell Me More

"Okay, so you have to tell me everything. Every little detail! So what happened after you left me?"

It was a bright, sunny day and the temperature was absolutely perfect with a soft breeze. Arizona and Teddy were sitting at a table on the back porch at Teddy's house, drinking lemonade.

"Well," Arizona began, a large smile covering her face as she took a sip from her drink. She told Teddy all about Callie's wonderful surprises and she could not help how her smile grew impossibly larger as she went along. "And then," Arizona continued, "she started trying to say something but she was nervous, I guess, and I knew just what she was going to say."

Teddy wide eyed shouted, "Well what was it? What did she say?"

Arizona could not stop the bright blush that soon covered her cheeks and the smile that that took over her face or the giggle that escaped her lips as she tries to cover her face with her hands. Then she giddily let out a response. "I told her I loved her. And," she paused a moment as Teddy was sitting on the edge of her seat, leaning forward. "And she said she loved me back!"

Teddy jumped to her feet so fast that Arizona thought she was taking off for flight like a rocket ship would. "Aaaaah," Teddy screamed, clapping her hands in excitement. She lunged at Arizona, hugging her tightly and landed so that she was practically sitting in her lap. "I'm so happy for you guys!"

"Teddy, you're kinda crushing me," Arizona grunted beneath the other woman's weight.

I don't care I'm too excited for you two!"

"Well if you keep that up then there won't be two of us to be excited for," Callie replied stepping onto the porch.

Teddy jumped off of Arizona with a slight blush on her face as she muttered, "Sorry Cal."

Arizona got up, ran across the porch and jumped towards Callie. An unsuspecting Calliope, at the last moment, caught Arizona in her arms. Arizona wrapped her legs around Callie's waist as Callie said, "Well I'm glad to see you too."

Arizona gave Callie a peck on the lips and replied, "Sorry, I just thought you were going to be at the hospital all day."

Arizona began to climb down when Callie held tighter, not allowing her down. Callie looked Arizona in the eyes and said, "Don't be sorry. You're adorable. Plus it was a slow day. I only had two simple surgeries and I figured I would come get you, maybe go back to the house or go out somewhere. Whatever you wanna do."

Arizona smiled brightly and replied, "let's go home. Maybe order delivery and watch a movie or something."

"Whatever you want," Callie replied with a smile. Callie turned to Teddy to see her smiling at the cute couple. Teddy could not help but think of how great the two were together. It had been a while since she saw Callie this happy. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard, "We'll see you later Teddy," Callie replied. "Bye Teds," Arizona replied. "See ya later guys," Teddy replied.

As soon as the were around the corner of the house, out of Teddy's view, Arizona felt herself being tossed up a little as Callie readjusted her hands from under Arizona's legs to her butt. She firmly grasped Arizona's jean clad bottom and occasionally squeezed it as she carried the blonde back to the car. Evey time Callie would squeeze the blondes butt, Arizona had to fight back a moan.

Once they got to the car, Callie placed Arizona inside and she went to get in on her own side. She placed one hand on her girlfriend's thigh as she looked into bright blue eyes and said, "I love you."

"I love you too Calliope."

As the brunette drove down the road, her hand remained on Arizona's thigh. She began ever so slowly moving her hand farther up. By the time they were about five minutes away from their house, Callie's hand was as far up as it would go and she began moving towards the blonde's center. Arizona's breaths were deep and she was doing everything to make it seem as though she was not losing her control, but her efforts were soon to be futile.

Callie reached Arizona's center over her jeans and began to gently rub the area. That was Arizona's breaking point. She could no longer hold back. Her breathing was more obviously labored and the moans that escaped her mouth were building in volume. "Ahh, Calliope, I- I need more," the young blonde begged.

Callie, still driving, undid the button in Arizona's jeans and slid down the zipper. She slid her hand slowly beneath the blonde's jeans, careful to stay above her underwear. She, agonizingly, slowly moved her hand in a circular motion over the young woman's clit and dipped down to tease her opening, never fully giving the blonde what she wants.

By this point Arizona was a moaning mess as she arched her back, twisting and turning in her seat, desperate to get some sort of friction going. As soon as Arizona found a motion to get more friction, she rocked her hips in an attempt to get what she desperately needed at this point. "You better watch it," Callie said in a low, seductive voice. The blonde, still rocking her hips as Callie continued working her hand in the blonde's jeans, looked to the brunette and attempted to pay attention to her words. "You wouldn't want someone else to see you, now would you?"

With that statement, Callie increased the pressure on Arizona and the blonde was reduced down to a series of moans and calling out to Callie.

"Aaaah, aah, aaah, Callie please I need more," the blonde rasped out between moans and deep breaths.

"Just wait," came the brunette's reply.

Soon they were at the house and Callie pulled her hand out of Arizona's jeans. Arizona trying to catch her breathing and missing the feeling of Callie's hand, watched as the other woman walked around the car to her door. She didn't bother putting her jeans back together.

The brunette opened the door and Arizona got out. She went to grab Callie's hand to drag her into the house, but Callie had other plans. She picked Arizona up as she did earlier and held the blonde with her back against the car. Arizona became very aware of their surroundings but could not convince herself to stop it all.

Callie kissed her passionately, letting her hands roam the blonde woman's body. She felt the blonde's hot, soaked center through her still undone jeans, pressed against her. Callie had one thought in her mind and she was sure Arizona did too.