Pure Perfection

Arizona and I were unloading her things from Tim's truck and taking them inside. Arizona was carrying a rather large pile of things and I could not help but giggle as she was scrunching her face as if she were concentrating on not dropping them. She was doing pretty well until just before she got to the door when she slipped and fell. Clothes flew everywhere. I held back a laugh to go see if she was okay. She was laughing herself.

"Here, let me help you up," I said extending my arm out to her, while still laughing loudly. She had a smirk on her face as she reached for my hand and replied, "How about I help you down!" Before I could comprehend what was going on, Arizona had grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of her. I was shocked but once our eyes locked I knew I was a goner. I leaned in to capture her lips in a perfect kiss that I all but moaned into. She had that look on her face again and flipped us so she was on top of me, straddling my waist. She smiled at her triumph and leaned in to kiss me again.

About halfway through the kiss there was a loud sound of someone clearing their throat. We both looked to see it was Tim. He could tell we were about to continue kissing, just to mess with him so he discretely pointed to the house next door. Barbara Robbins was standing on her front porch staring at us with judgmental eyes. We both quickly got up and heard Barbara say, "Arizona, why would you do that? In public? Out in the open? Can't you see how wrong that is? I bet Callie is completely embarrassed by your actions. She has some class, or at least she did until you started bringing her down. You need to stop acting like a little sl-"

Barbara did not get to finish that word as I yelled back, "I think I can speak for myself and say that Arizona could never embarrass me. You can't be embarrassed by pure perfection, well I guess you can Barbara because you don't seem to really know her. If you did you would be proud of her. And I don't want to ever hear you call her what you were about to or anything close to it again. She is a wonderful human being not some trash you can dump on whenever you feel like it. Arizona is so much more than you will ever know."

"Callie, do NOT tell me how to talk to my daughter! I have liked you so far but keep on entertaining the idea that Arizona is perfect and innocent and you will see what you have really gotten yourself into once it is too late." With that Barbara went inside her home, slamming the door.

I looked to Arizona who could do nothing but stare at the ground. When I turned to Tim, I could see we were both thinking the same thing. We went to either side of Arizona and held onto her. No one said anything we just stood there holding her. The silence was broken when Arizona weakly asked, "Can we just go inside?"

"Of course," I replied.

"I'll finish getting her stuff inside," Tim said quickly.

"Once I get her inside, I will help you."

"No," he replied, shaking his head, "I got it. Just take care of her. You promised."

I nodded my head and slowly walked her inside. I sat in the recliner and gently pulled her to sit in my lap. She curled up and snuggled close to me, wrapping her arms around me and laying her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair for a bit before asking her, "Are you okay? I mean, I know you're not but-"

"I'm gonna be fine Calliope," she replied looking at me. "I just need a minute. I'm still not used to the idea that she just completely hates me."

"Hey, she doesn't hate you. She- she just doesn't get you is all. And no, she does not express that in a healthy way at all but- okay what she is doing is not right. It is not okay, but I don't think she really hates you, Arizona."

After another few moments of silence and cuddling, Tim poked his head inside and said, "That's everything. You guys will just have to unpack it all but everything is now in."

"Thanks Timmy," I heard the younger blonde reply. She got up and hugged him and then he left. Arizona walked back to me and I stood up as a wicked idea came into my head. I could see in her facial expression she saw it coming but before she could run away. I grabbed her and picked her up. I carried her over my shoulder while she kicked, laughed, and yelled, "Calliope, stop!" I laid her down on the couch and went to her sides tickling her as she laughed loudly and tried to crawl away. Arizona Robbins is the most adorable person on this Earth and here she is, living with me, dating me. I am so lucky. After another moment or two, I ceased my assault. After the blonde caught her breath she said, "You are rather evil, aren't you?" 

I moved my fingers to show about an inch and replied, "Maybe just a little." We giggled for a minute and then I asked, "Want to go get some lunch?"

"What about unpacking," she asked me with the cutest expression on her face.

"There's always later for that," I replied with a smile.

"If you insist," and with that she grabbed my hand as I lead her out the door. Barbara was once again on her porch glaring at us. I could not take it, the anger rising at the sight of the woman so, childishly, right before I took off down the road I flipped her off. Speeding down the road, Arizona laughing uncontrollably in the seat next to me. I just smiled and kept driving. This woman was going to kill me, I thought to myself. She is so adorable and just.. wonderful! She is irresistible and beautiful and has an infectious laugh. Her smile is to die for and don't even get me started on those dimples. And her eyes, oh her eyes. I could stare into them all day.

I pulled into the parking lot and glance over at my beautiful blonde seated next to me. She was staring back and smiled softly. I returned her smile and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips are soft as they move against mine. I feel her her tongue trace my bottom lip and open my mouth. Her velvety tongue glides against mine and what was meant to be a soft kiss turned into much more. She placed her hand on my cheek as her tongue explored my mouth and I moaned loudly. My hands intertwined with golden locks as I slowly leaned her back in the seat. I was hovering over her as she was reclined back a bit. My tongue fought against hers for dominance until I won and she was moaning into the kiss. I slid one hand down her side, grabbing onto her butt and the other hand began teasing her breast. She began panting and was slowly losing her self control. Feeling more confident, I climbed on top of her straddling her waist and pushed her back more fully, my knee resting between her legs. I slowly moved it to her center and slipped one hand just under her shirt resting at her waist. "Mmm, oh god Callie," she moaned. Her hands went around to grasp my butt and I gasped, not expecting it. Was this it, I thought to myself. Was I finally going to have my way with Arizona? Was this the right time? As she is having problems with her mom, she just moved in, and the fact that we are in a parking lot?