The Irony of Love Chapter 2

~* Heyy sry it took so long to upload this story!

PROMIS THERE WILL BE MORE!:D

and oh! thank you for being so patient!"*~

Alythiea was gently pushed back into the wall with Aiden forehead resting on hers. Every time her chest rose with each breath it ran into his, which made her breath in short jagged gasps. Part of her wanted to run out of this closest screaming, but the other, more mysterious side wanted to stay and see how far she could push herself. She could feel his lips brushing her jaw, her cheek. She looked away.

She found her hands on the back of his neck. Her heart pounding, she heard the shuffling of his feet, their hips touched and her eyes shot open to meet the beautiful hazel eyes of Aiden. He kissed her full rosy lips with such passion Alythiea tightened her grip on him.

She could feel a smile on his lips. When the door shot open, white gold stealing silver.

"You two!" It was a teacher, her blond hair tied back in a bun and blue box like glasses "Principals office now!!" Alythiea could hear the slow husky chuckle of Aiden next to her.

What a surprise it must be to a teacher to find two students in a tight steamy embrace in a broom closest!Alythiea thought to herself. They walked down the hall following the annoyed teacher. Aiden looked down at Alythiea necklace that was hanging out.

"Now where in the world did you get that?!" He asked pointing at the white stone with purple veins hanging from a silver chain.

"I've had it, ever sense I can remember. Why?" She asked raising an eyebrow

"Why my princess," He walked a little closer, "you need to come with me, you need to meet your parents."

"I don't have any parents, i- they gave me up..."

Aiden just looked at her, he looked as if he knew something. They walked to the office and sat down in the brown and gray smelly office. After a long lecture from the principal, Alythiea was about ready to pass out! She walked home, after getting suspended for "Skipping Classes. And, P.D.A" , two weeks, which was the rest of the school year. She was relieved somewhat but that also met having to go to work even more at Best Buy.

That night she fell fast asleep when she went home.

* * *

She walked down a hallway with blue stripped wall paper, and mirrors that seemed to be whispering something to her. With her small hands following her on the walls she heard a faint humming. She followed the humming to a door where there was a quite mummer inside. Alythiea grasped the brass looking door knob and twisted.

The talking stopped; the ones who stood in there looked at her with curious eyes. There was three people in the room. Yet one looked like a doll, vibrant red curls fell in a water fall of spirals to her shoulders. Pale wooden skin created a very eerie doll face for her, it sat in a rocking chair with another doll on strings. Yet it wasn't a doll. It looked like a human with brown waves for hair and rosy cheeks that were right below large perfect green eyes.

And the others were standing in the other side of the room. It was a girl only about 16 bronzed skin with black brown hair and on her shoulder was two letters "I" and "T". And standing right beside the girl was Aiden.

"Aiden." Alythiea gasped

"Are you surprised to see me?" he came over and picked her up bridal style, kissed her cheek and took her back out into the hall. When her placed her down, he began to talk: "Alythiea," he looked at her with a content look "Do you believe in demons?"

She shook her head, catching a glimpse of a shandiler. But the candles on it were upside down, yet the flame pointed strait down too. 'Why do you ask this?"