Chapter 4

Sorry for the short chapter last time but I'm going to make this chapter longer and don't forget like, share, and enjoy!!! ❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lay on Teddy's bed in my existential crisis positions while Teddy checks all my social medias to see if HE posted anything or changed any of my profiles. "I'm dead. My life is over." I mumble into Teddy's bed.
"No it's not, atleast not yet. I mean what's the worst he can do its not like you have any bad pictures. Right?" He ask. I look at him dumbfounded. I can't believe he thinks I would send nudes.

"No I don't have any pictures like that on my phone." I say while glaring at him. I hear him take a breath of relief. I scoff in response, I'm definitely not like that.
"Wait I think he just posted something" he says. I get up to confirm his claim. OH MY GOSH!!! HE POSTED SOMETHING!!! HE ACTUALLY POSTED SOMETHING!!! THIS GUY GOTS SOME BALLS!!! IM GONNA KILL HIM!!!
"He posted... A picture of your bra?" Teddy says. I grab the phone and look. He stole my bra but not just any bra my favorite navy blue one.
"It's not that bad but that is my favorite bra." I say frowning. I scroll down to see the caption...

"I'm a bad girl #callme"

My mouth drops "that's disgusting!" I scream. Teddy grabs the phone and reads it off. He goes up in fits of laughter.
"OMG he is brilliant!" He says taking a breath for air. I slap his arm,
"Don't take his side." I growl,
"I'm sorry it's just funny" he says.

I'm quiet for a while thinking of how I'm getting him back and then an idea hits me.
"What if I sneak into his room and steal his phone and then I can bribe him with a trade." I smile proud of my idea.
"Ok" he says shrugging,
"Don't you think it's a good idea?" I ask frowning,
"I don't want to get in the middle this is between you and Collin so I'm not gonna respond." He says backing out of the room.
"Wait! Before you go can I use your car." I ask,
He comes back in with his keys and throws them at me,
"DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT BREAK MY PRECIOUS VERONICA!!!" He yells while walking out of the room,
"Nice name for your car" I yell back.

I look through the remainder of cloths I have in my bag I pick out black jeans with a black tank top and a black beanie. I put my hair up in a bun and I put on my black converse. Now that I'm all ready for sneak attack/robbery mode I get in Veronica and drive to his house. I have seen his house before but only because a huge party was going on and I so happened to drive past it.

I stop the car a block away and walk the remainder to his house. I look around seeing if any windows are open I look up to see one widely open while the blinds wave hello. I look to see if I can climb anything to get in and I notice the vines attached to the wall. I walk up to them and pull. There pretty sturdy so I climb up. I struggle at first. I forgot I'm as athletic as a snail. As I pull myself up while looking like a retarded lizard I snoop into the room. I see underwear, cloths, and a bunch of boy stuff. Well I guess I found his room. I see his body figure in his bed.
Awe he looks so cute sleep.
Ew why did I just think that. I look for his phone and see it on his side table. I go to grab it and unplug it from his charger. I hear him stir and I freeze but soon he drifts back to sleep. I put the phone in my pocket and look for my phone. I look in the drawers and see nothing except for magazines I wish I hadn't seen. I look more and then I feel it. The arms of a giant. I was thrown onto the bed with huge arms around my waist. I felt a head lay in between my neck and head. I try and move his arm so I can escape but his grip is to strong. I lay there for a while. His brown hair shagged over his face.
It's kinda cute.
Ew no it's not why would I say that. After minutes of awkwardly laying there he finally lets me out of his grasp. I quickly get it of his bed and and quitely walks over to his window. I start to climb down but I miss a step and fall. I scream and I hear scrummaging up in his room. I see him come over to the window and look down at me.
"What the hell!!" He shouts, I look at him and then I see him notice the phone in my hands. He glares he starts to climb down. I Yelp and then get up and run for my life. Why does he always find a way to get me to run, I promise you running will be the death of me. Why did I park so far! I hear footsteps getting closer. I run fast and push my limits. I see the car and I quickly unlock it. He runs faster to the car while I hurriedly get in. I start the car and press my foot on the peddle. I drive past him. I gasp for air. I did it, I out ran him and I got his phone!! Whose the boss now!!

Hey guys how was this chapter. Cliche? This is my first ever book writing so it's not gonna be the best. Well I hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to like and share. ❤️❤️❤️ loves to you all!!